You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 28th 2021, 7:10pm

Bank opens browser dimond purchase page!

Since update today (28th October 2021) everytime I try to go into the bank it opens up my browser to buy diamonds.
It is really annoying as I have no intention of buying diamonds & if I did I would do it the old way by using the "Purchase" tab.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 1:10pm

Up

Awful, especially when you use your other screen for videos and it's taking over the screen :facepalm:

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 2:24pm

Bank problem

Every time I click on the bank, the payment page opens automatically. Please fix this. :cool:

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 2:26pm

+1 please fix it

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 6:30pm

Still not fixed - only happens on client now as I think it was fixed quickly on browser (unsure).

I've been using browser to play the game as much as I can but that also has it's problems.

Oh for the days when all we had to worry about was lag! Now we get that plus a lot more! .well:

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 7:19pm

The issue has already been reported. Currently awaiting a fix.

Monday, November 1st 2021, 7:46am

Please fix this.