You are not logged in.

Friday, October 29th 2021, 7:54pm

The problem with the inactive leader

In the clan, we have a problem with an inactive leader, and therefore we are not able to, for example, perform clan missions, efficiently manage the clan. We have contacted support about this and got a reply from the Mark Support Team saying "Please note, that you can choose a new leader by voting on the forum".
Therefore, as an active player, please appoint me as the clan leader, as this makes the functioning of the clan and alliance difficult. I am asking for help and positive consideration of the matter .

Monday, December 20th 2021, 12:02pm

leader no work

The problem with the inactive leader

In the clan, we have a problem with an inactive leader, and therefore we are not able to, for example, perform clan missions, efficiently manage the clan. We have contacted support about this and got a reply from the Mark Support Team saying "Please note, that you can choose a new leader by voting on the forum".
Therefore, as an active player, please appoint me as the clan leader, as this makes the functioning of the clan and alliance difficult. I am asking for help and positive consideration of the matter .