You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 8th 2021, 7:25pm

Lack of possibility of joining to cc

Hello,
for some time I am trying to join to currently playing cc. Every time magmar's team are not complete. I am waiting as first player in the queue. No matter how long i can check, there is no chance to join to the competition.
Situatuion from today:
https://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.p…773966&finish=0

I have waited for start of the instance. Unfortunately I was late with the confirmation of the participation for about 10-15s. Payed 1g penalty and stayed in the queue once again (1 was first there). CC was started with 4 magmars and 5 humans. After few minutes sixth human joined. For me there was still no chance to approve my application.
In the meantime I entered once again to queue. Now I am second and still can not to join.

Currently we have 19:21. I am waiting in the queue for 17 minutes (with few second break for checking if is more magmars on the queue).
Magmars team has no chance for win, as they need to fight 4 vs 6. At least two magmars are waiting in the queue.
Why we can not to join them, when the human does??

Anyway, as I mentioned, there is no first time for me with similar situation.
I think that current situation is definitely misusing. I can imagine when people could get along with friend from second site and create an "artifical" queue. Then thanks to "no accept" the confirmation one side could have victory assured as opposite team will not be fully staffed.

Kindly please fix that bug. Or please explain me why above situation appear.

Best Regards,
mmmm_

PS: 19:25 - no changes on the situatiion. Still 2 magmars on the queue, and 4 vs 6 on the battlefield

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 12:08pm

Hello,

long long time ago when CC were actually active BF on most levels we had a lot of time for testing how to get best players inside the BF.
And with the testing we found out that there is some kind of safety mechanism that prevents people joining if there is a group in the caves and it's not disbanded.

It's very likely it was made in order to protect the feats - not score too many points when someone is running 113 or not end too early with immos.
Back in the day we had a lot of ruined feats because of random person deciding it's time to throw last points before people finished immo.

Anyway if you ever feel like joining the ongoing BF you need to prv the guys inside and let them know they have to disband if they want you in.
Whenever we got in the CC it was first thing we did - disband groups.
1. So that communication is in the main raid channel for everyone
2. So that people that missed the q could get in

Hope that helps for the future BFs

Friday, December 10th 2021, 6:58am

It is reasonable. I will type to players on the cc next time and we see if that is the case.
Thanks for explanation -TheRiddle-.