You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 1:51am

lets get some Guard watch by guards.

can we get a guard to atleast monitor some hours at the platue surge events. kinda ridiculous seeing several lvl 2-5s constantly joining GBs with full leather gear, i think thats would be worth the taxes we pay :)

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 1:59am

what about 16+ levels who joins non-mage battles ? xD

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 2:15am

thats not bad mate, this game literally set low lvls a buff to manage and do decent dmg in return for the lvl difference.

but people making accoutns just to crash GBS has been a long term issue and it doesnt get monitored like it should

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 10:15am

As frustrating as it may be, players joining GBs (whether lower or higher levels) is not against the game rules. That is sadly a by-product of such an event.

If you suspect someone is violating the rules, please feel free to report them.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 12:46pm

thats not bad mate, this game literally set low lvls a buff to manage and do decent dmg in return for the lvl difference.

but people making accoutns just to crash GBS has been a long term issue and it doesnt get monitored like it should

Thats goood for valor but im only interesting about scalps so :shuffle:

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 8:25pm

As frustrating as it may be, players joining GBs (whether lower or higher levels) is not against the game rules. That is sadly a by-product of such an event.

If you suspect someone is violating the rules, please feel free to report them.
i know the rules, reason im not banned. its not about low lvls joining GBs its about alternate accounts joining GB in rat sets clearly altering the GB performance on one side

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 8:28pm

and ive reported a few obvious bannable cases that clearly dont get taken care of appropriately, so i rather not focus my time on sending you links to profiles and let you decide if your freinds or not,