You are not logged in.

Monday, September 26th 2022, 11:48pm

paypal issues

after many failed attempts to load some diamonds on my account getting the same result of "payment cancelled" and to be very clear i was on the phone with my bank at the time of these issues i have been informed the game is the culprit of why this is happening. so in short i would like to load some diamonds onto my account will u please stop denie'n my payment money is money :grrrr:

Tuesday, September 27th 2022, 12:37am

Hello,

Is the issue still occurring through other payment methods, e.g. Card Payments?

Tuesday, September 27th 2022, 1:28am

yes i've try'd both client and my browser and being on the phone with my card customer support everytimethey say the same thing it's the site cancelling payment

Wednesday, September 28th 2022, 9:42pm

Hello,

This is currently being investigated. Please can you contact Technical Support - they will be able to provide you with additional guidance.

For any others who may also experience this issue, please also contact Technical Support.

Thanks.

Saturday, October 1st 2022, 1:34am

if some one reaches me in game or send a message is therea way to get it looked at as i try to purchase?

Saturday, October 1st 2022, 1:40am

Hello,

Unfortunately the only way forward would be to contact the Technical Support team - they will be best placed to provide information on this matter.

Given the sensitivities around payment issues, specific details cannot be discussed using in-game chat.

Saturday, October 1st 2022, 2:12am

wow then i have my answer went through this last month and they poi ted at bank card sadly i was on the phone with them the whole time the was confused