You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 8:17pm

RE: funny rynn

@mib

I find it funny how you're sitting in your own country having never stepped out into the actual word that you somehow can understand and know what racism is. Try migrating into another country where you’re the odd one out and then come back with your hurt feelings. Right now, you’re just sitting crying keyboarding behind a computer about your feelings being hurt. Educate yourself, learn a little, know exactly the difference between an insult and racism. You had a difference of opinion with a member in your clan, insults were thrown by both parities yet because you guys seem to think you’re so much superior, its your feelings that dictated who’s wrong and whose right. You guys seem to think you're much superior to anyone else playing the game, and your actions and attitudes have created inequitable opportunities and outcomes for others playing the game...THAT IS RACISM. I know how you all feel about Polish players and what you've done and said about them... aren’t you guys the ones who started a war with DR because an ex-member of them was hexing you guys? You couldn’t deal with him alone, so you guys started exeing all of DR until he stopped...and you say you guys don’t want war...lmao...so cut the crap about using race and religion as a means to start all your wars. So maybe try being fair and treat everyone with some equality instead of acting like you guys are above all... but then again your self-actualization might only be driven by this game..
you are really funny , i laughed during reading your no sense words ...and It is really weird to defend racists in your own clan when u never have spoken any racist words. what did mw give u ? it is a game right and u wanna protect your weak clan but you are really funny boy ... I hope u will understand events around you. Intense and other clans were waiting you for days . leaving from your racist clan but you did not come online to keep them in war :DDDDDDD. you are a bad boy and bad loco. Now war gonna be better 1v1 :) bad luck :beer:

You cant even properly spell "witcher" how you can understand what rynn says lmao peasant.

Monday, October 24th 2022, 2:58am

@mib

I find it funny how you're sitting in your own country having never stepped out into the actual word that you somehow can understand and know what racism is. Try migrating into another country where you’re the odd one out and then come back with your hurt feelings. Right now, you’re just sitting crying keyboarding behind a computer about your feelings being hurt. Educate yourself, learn a little, know exactly the difference between an insult and racism. You had a difference of opinion with a member in your clan, insults were thrown by both parities yet because you guys seem to think you’re so much superior, its your feelings that dictated who’s wrong and whose right. You guys seem to think you're much superior to anyone else playing the game, and your actions and attitudes have created inequitable opportunities and outcomes for others playing the game...THAT IS RACISM. I know how you all feel about Polish players and what you've done and said about them... aren’t you guys the ones who started a war with DR because an ex-member of them was hexing you guys? You couldn’t deal with him alone, so you guys started exeing all of DR until he stopped...and you say you guys don’t want war...lmao...so cut the crap about using race and religion as a means to start all your wars. So maybe try being fair and treat everyone with some equality instead of acting like you guys are above all... but then again your self-actualization might only be driven by this game..
you are really funny , i laughed during reading your no sense words ...and It is really weird to defend racists in your own clan when u never have spoken any racist words. what did mw give u ? it is a game right and u wanna protect your weak clan but you are really funny boy ... I hope u will understand events around you. Intense and other clans were waiting you for days . leaving from your racist clan but you did not come online to keep them in war :DDDDDDD. you are a bad boy and bad loco. Now war gonna be better 1v1 :) bad luck :beer:

Thank you for proving my point...lol...