You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, June 22nd 2023, 3:32pm

This New Event

:xmasparty: Everything here is personal opinion! :xmasparty:

Ok, besides you have to pay 75 bucks for the premium pass, which in about any other game like i've ever played doesn't cost more than 10 bucks.
I just don't like the superbeing part, the BF participation(yeah, yeah, just spam me to level up, i know i know, but this game iPVP boring so i play more other games if i want play PVP)
For all other part of the event is not a bad idea
Some high level can tell me if is possible to do everyday 3 superbeings? Since ice istance yetis somehow doesn't count as superbeings(I personally am very confused about this)

In the end, just a little suggestion, make the premium pass cost something like 5 bucks and u ll see that everyone buys it..... now is like meh, i better do other stuff with that money :lol: :drink:

BTW 25 resourse gathering quest just doesn't give points
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, June 22nd 2023, 4:25pm

where did you see about quests? BF participation? ressource gatering???

I really wonder where you found any info about that event. For now, i got some points, don't know how, looks like it's just random. Don't know the goal, get points ok, but for what?

Ok they release event and then try to fix the bugs, but this time is: drop event without a single info and let see

So if you know where infos are hidden, let us know pls

Thursday, June 22nd 2023, 5:19pm

I really wonder where you found any info about that event.

Events -> Battle Pass

Thursday, June 22nd 2023, 6:31pm

Ok, besides you have to pay 75 bucks for the premium pass, which in about any other game like i've ever played doesn't cost more than 10 bucks.
I just don't like the superbeing part, the BF participation(yeah, yeah, just spam me to level up, i know i know, but this game iPVP boring so i play more other games if i want play PVP)
Some high level can tell me if is possible to do everyday 3 superbeings? Since ice istance yetis somehow doesn't count as superbeings(I personally am very confused about this)

In the end, just a little suggestion, make the premium pass cost something like 5 bucks and u ll see that everyone buys it..... now is like meh, i better do other stuff with that money :lol: :drink:

The hunting and resource gathering tasks should work now work as intended (25 - 50 - 100). If you did not receive the correct progress points and your bar is now over 100, please contact Technical Support.

• "lol666" started this thread

Friday, June 23rd 2023, 9:49am

The hunting and resource gathering tasks should work now work as intended (25 - 50 - 100). If you did not receive the correct progress points and your bar is now over 100, please contact Technical Support.

Today is working as it should, for 25,50,100, but yesterday was all bugged up and the 25 resourse and mobs were not working

Btw 09:41 The progress of the Battle Pass quest Monster Slaying: 180 of 100.
this is funny :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: