You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 26th 2023, 10:40pm

actual situation/events-advices to admins

https://warofdragons.de/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=37205

well what should i say, it feels like their kidding us-n ot only that were now on one server with hard laggs, our gifts are gone, our figths gone and that we cant really hunt now-their also chaning things
those scrols was about 0,001 g as price, now theyre changed to 100- just because they want our moeny and time -not to improve server-they will shutdown if we leave -theyre jsut wanna have our big bags of money in their hands- this is not the onyl thing that got changed to players disadvantage, there are some few more

why did they doo that? i have no reason but i really need to say that this need to stop-now!

Greetings

Thursday, July 27th 2023, 12:29am

The scrolls have been changed so that they can be sold. They no longer require another scroll to be exchanged in return, hence a system price being attached to the scroll.

Thursday, July 27th 2023, 6:46am

and why is the system price 100g? the tax himself is baout 2g, thats very muuch jsut if u want to have them

Thursday, July 27th 2023, 10:35am

Small price to pay to be able to trade the scrolls freely and to be able to sell them as you want, whenever you want.

The event already gives bezel fragments, options to buy bezel upgrade stones bags and drop bezel upgrade stone bags from killing superbeings. A small transfer fee on top is a marginal drawback.

Thursday, July 27th 2023, 11:45am

don't get upset

i can reassure you that next time it won't cost gold but only 5 euros or 10 brilliants

and the next but one time it will cost 50 and 100 so don't get so excited about a ridiculous 1 gold 60

:lol: :beaten:

Thursday, July 27th 2023, 11:54am

it's only fair that hard work is fairly rewarded

there are fewer and fewer players so the few that are there have to pay more to cover expenses

you understand what they are supposed to do when everyone leaves

ich hör mal auf mit meinem sarkasmuss will dich nur bischen ärgärn bärchen :love1: