You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 12th 2023, 5:48pm

Platteau der Stille

Hallo,

der Support hat mich an das Mentoren Forum verwiesen.
Folgendes:
Ich kann auf der Platteau der Stille das Versteck seit Monaten zwar anklicken, aber es passiert gar nichts.
Sogar wenn ich es öfter anklicke kommt nichtmal die Meldung, dass ich es bereits geplündert habe... :cry:

Saturday, August 12th 2023, 6:41pm

Hi,
Is there any chance to share a Screenshot showing the hidden place you clicked on the plateau? I want to see if you clicked in the right place?

This is where you need to click, please make sure of this first please
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aykutluk" (Aug 12th 2023, 6:58pm)

Saturday, August 12th 2023, 9:15pm

I play this Game for 15 years... it doesn´t work since in a long time .. maybe since the beginning of this year
I click the right one - i tried even clicking everything - reset cache - F5 - going there for a few times if it is temporaly .... nothing is working

Saturday, August 12th 2023, 9:36pm

Im Browser geht es auch nicht.
Client ist aktuell

Friday, October 6th 2023, 8:09pm

This problem is related to the Edera's Banishment quest. You can't search the plateau because the quest was canceled before you completed it. Start the quest again and complete it and the problem will be solved.

le monde was informed by THEQueenOfSheba. If there are other players got this problem, the problem will be solved when they complete the quest as I mentioned above.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR