You are not logged in.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Monday, August 14th 2023, 9:34pm

when has lag became a third race that constantly wins over both humans and mags?

sooo, I'm back for a few months now and I've never been this silent on forum ever before and I would have stayed asleep in my cave still if there wouldn't be this constant problem with lag in a game that charges the cost of a week's home made meals for your 15th pet (sorry, I'm sleep deprived also, hadn't thought of a better example). When will the owners of games in general realize that we are customers here and the way they sell their merchandise is by offering an enjoyable experience while we are online? There's a long list of problems this games has, from the lack of content to the insane prices in the shops but we're still here and we're still buying stuff so those are not points to be brought in question, what I do have a real problem with is how come a game that barely brings 3 thousand active players (I'm very, very generous with this number) is plagued with daily freezes and in general, lag problems more than games that bring 100k (or more) players at the same time?

Why isn't anyone doing anything about this (I guess this is the TL;DR of the entire post)
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 15th 2023, 8:57am

That's a great question!
Who knows, they maybe just want to watch people suffer :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: