You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 1st 2023, 3:47pm

Where are my diplomas?

I exchanged cards for diplomas at the city fair - 31 pieces. And I didn't get a single Omnibus Diploma... Where are my diplomas?

5:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Mroczna sprawa» 5 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Uzbrojenie» 2 szt
15:34 Received Dyplom Omnibusa [b]1 szt.[/b]
15:34 Received Dyplom Omnibusa [b]1 szt.[/b]
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «O taktyce» 6 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Kryształowa moc» 3 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «R-rozpr-rawa!» 1 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Wojna sądzona» 1 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Wieszczba» 2 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Podwodne bestie» 5 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Bij, nie oszczędzaj!» 2 szt
15:34 Pobrano: Porwana strona «Nadciąga Chaos!» 4 szt
15:34 Kupiłeś w sklepie: Dyplom Omnibusa 5 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 2 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 6 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 3 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 1 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 1 szt,Dyplom Omnibusa 2 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 5 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 2 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 4 szt. Dziękujemy za zakup!

I have only 14 - dragon, deck cards, mission in Faytir and Q&A

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=1004764771

Where are all the other diplomas?

Friday, September 1st 2023, 3:57pm

Make sure you exchange with the right NPCs. Details can be found at this link.

https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…6124#post316124
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Friday, September 1st 2023, 4:16pm

Go to the fair and see - there is a new "shop" - just for diplomas

Friday, September 1st 2023, 4:32pm

Hello,

On the top heading of the shop, you will see the names of different NPCs.

You are required to buy the certificate from the relevant NPC for the page you are trying to hand in. The exchange list can be found here.

So, as an example:

If you have a Torn Tactics Page, you must hand this in under the "Warlord" tab.

Hope this helps.

Friday, September 1st 2023, 5:21pm

Yes NOW there are bookmarks but... I'm sure those bookmarks weren't there before.

And the store has been reset and I can give back 100 cards again.

Friday, September 1st 2023, 5:24pm

In addition, in the chat I have information that I bought cards - only that I did not receive them. I can post a screen.

Sunday, September 3rd 2023, 4:18pm

had exactly the same issue
exchanged 100 pages and in the chat had after every exchange confirmation iv'e received diplomas so something is not right with idea of this shop or game itself

Monday, September 4th 2023, 12:15pm

I have the same issue with exchange shop from yesterday 3rd Sep and day before. All together 41 pages exchanged with info that I've received Certificate of Omniscience but none in by backpack.
The shop is not working

23:43 Kupiłeś w sklepie: Dyplom Omnibusa 7 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 5 szt, Dyplom­ Omnibusa 4 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 8 szt, Dyplom Omnibusa 3
23:43 Kupiłeś w­ sklepie: Dyplom Omnibusa 6 szt. Dziękujemy za zakup

Thursday, September 7th 2023, 8:32pm

20:28 Removed Torn Shady Affair Page 2 pcs

20:28 Received Certificate of Omniscience 1 pcs.
20:28 Received Certificate of Omniscience 1 pcs.

20:28 Removed Torn Armour Page 3 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn Crystal Aid Page 1 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn Tactics Page 5 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn M-m-massacre! Page 5 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn War is Destined Page 2 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn Prophecy Page 9 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn Underwater Beast Page 10 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn Chaos is Coming Page 5 pcs
20:28 Removed Torn Beat without Mercy Page 2 pcs
20:28 You have bought the following items from the shop: Certificate of Omniscience 2 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 3 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 1 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 5 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 5 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 2 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 9 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 10 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 5 pcs, Certificate of Omniscience 2 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

I've had the same thing yesterday also but i let it go... this time I won't... I only got the first 2 certificates out of all that list .. everything at the bottom is just nonsense... the event ends tomorrow and of course the bug that was pointed out in the first day isn't fixed... Great job guys.. you're stellar at what you're doing!
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 8th 2023, 12:58pm

Please be aware that wehn exchanging in the sdhope you still have to choose the correct NPC to give the pages to.
The shop is to avoid the travelling and not the 'quiz' element of the event.
Each NPC tab lists all the pages and you must devine which page is for whom.
There is a list in my profile in case you are unsure.
Good luck
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

Friday, September 8th 2023, 1:54pm

I could have lived without this unnecessary comment :) but let's just go further if you felt like being captain obvious.

In the first two or three days I had no issue regarding the shop, I bought the certificates from main page everyday so I had no issue prior to last two days of event but let's say it's all my fault for not doing exactly what you pointed out, I was too lazy to exchange the certificates at each merchant... My fault, I admit it. Who's fault is that there clearly was a bug regarding the shop, pointed out the first day of event and nothing was done about it? Who's taking the blame on that one?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.