You are not logged in.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Friday, September 8th 2023, 7:29pm

can we restore this lack of communication between admins and players?

I have some questions, some suggestions and some grievances.

Since I'm back in game I have noticed a few patterns administration uses, events, fairs, battlefields stuff for weekend and so on... some are good some aren't. My first suggestion is to make this event calendar public for idk, a month ahead and I'll explain why, last weekend I was so sure there will be a plateau event that I took monday off work (silly me!) just be here for that. Needless to say I was quite annoyed by the fact that it wasn't a plateau weekend and it isn't this weekend either.

I don't really understand why this spectrum of events keeps going on regardless of player interest (or lack of it) in these events. I'll give Tallars as an example, an event which I really enjoyed in the past and I would enjoy it still if it would ever happen for real. The problem with these events (in case it's clear everyone already) is that no matter how hard a regular player tries, a certain few players will always win these events so no one is in q for them anymore.

I have seen the FAQ thread for the last month and frankly, that is a joke... vague answers like "we are considering" this or that mean absolutely nothing, we do or we don't.

The main reason I write this thread is because no one else has done it (lately) despite seeing plenty of people agreeing with my point of view.

All I'm asking is a bit more transparency toward what you already planned for us and some adjustments where they are needed. I don't pretend to speak for everyone in game but i know plenty share the idea that hunting and chasing some ethereal item in chests, mirror or well is not everyone's idea of fun.

I would add another suggestion for chaotic and sky fights, i understand time zones and why originally this gap was created but the truth is, they are both mostly deserted... I think some changes need to be taken into consideration and my suggestion is reduce the number of them to just two or three a day ... every 6 hours let's say instead of three as they are now but add a reason for people to come, i wouldn't give double valor as that means nothing for the guy that dies from first or second hit after a stunn (as it's often the case these days considering the crazy amount of buffs we have access to) but something useful enough for people to still want to obtain (shards of mithrill keys is what i was thinking but it doesn't matter in the end what it is as long as it's for participation and not just for winning the fight).

I am not married with my suggestions and if anyone else additions or changes to them, feel free to express your own ideas. I just want someone from the admins team to explain/share the road map for their current template of the game.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 8th 2023, 7:37pm

Add new rewards for participating in the bf. Let's say you earn points for participating in the bf, and you can use these points in the shop to purchase blessings and other items.
I agree that some changes need to be made or reworked.
Perhaps we could activate two storms simultaneously and remove those who are already dead?

Saturday, September 9th 2023, 8:16am

they got more games running, do you really think that they have time for this? either accept the game the way it is or look for something els;)

Saturday, September 9th 2023, 9:05am

they got more games running, do you really think that they have time for this? either accept the game the way it is or look for something els;)
you are talking like you are one of them admins you know, not really helpful of you. ;)

Monday, September 11th 2023, 2:40pm

im not trying to help, im predicting the future :wizard: