You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 9th 2024, 12:09am

Hexes in Abode of Decay

Heelo guys. I want to raise issue about hexing by invisible players in Abode od Decay and Dartrong. Due to the actions of several players, there is no chance of fishing in these areas. Since the rest of the good fishing spots are vulnerable to human attacks, fishing for level 5 players is quite impossible. Even during the last event with good mood, hex throwing by invisible cowards continued. Hexes are thrown all day long, in the last few days I have received 3-4 a day. Apart from fishing, this makes any activity impossible.Wanted to go hunting after catching a few fish? Forget it, because you have hex for the next 3 hours.

In my opinion, this action has a very negative impact on the game and makes any reaction practically impossible. You can hide from humans raiding, you can avoid monsters but u cant predict that some invisible guy will make your game impossible by thrownig hexes all day long