You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 3rd 2024, 1:27pm

Can you still do this?

Hey I'm a new player (well, basically new, as I am returning from playing over 10 years ago). You used to be able to sneak into the other faction's side, pick a battle of mage guard NPC, stall for a couple minutes and then they flee combat and you get a bunch of silver. Is this still viable or it's patched? Thanks!

Wednesday, April 3rd 2024, 2:22pm

Hi,

After an update a few years ago, mages of the opposing race no longer give money. You can also find a guide prepared for 2-4 lvl HERE . Please check it, I hope it will be useful to you.

For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Mentor team .

Welcome back and have a good game! :hi:
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR