You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 9th 2024, 9:39am

Mysterious Statue of Experience bug

Hi,
i encountered an issue with Mysterious Statue of Experience. On browser i have never ending loading screen when i try to use it, on game client screen loads without energy and silver coin image, when i try to use it i'm getting "payment issue" bug.
Is it possible to use it in any way?

Saturday, April 13th 2024, 10:24am

Hello,

I checked this and seems there is a problem with the level 1 statue. I have reported this.
As an alternative way for you, upgrade it to level 2 and it will work normally. But if you don't plan to upgrade it for now, you will have to wait until the issue is resolved.

Have a good game!
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Saturday, April 13th 2024, 12:12pm

Hello, that's right,
I just upgraded it to lvl2 and now it works.