You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 2:38pm

Chaos Fighters reputation

Hi, I'm not getting Chaos Fighters reputation for killing lvl 6 and 9 gungls at fay-go and Fortress of Captivity. It was a few weeks ago but not sure of the time or date, as of now I have 120 Chaos Fighters reputation but should have around 12-22 more then that if my math is right. thank you for any help you can give me:mol:

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 3:12pm

you need to kill maverick gungls for 500 rep then dos for 1000 and lvl 7 for 1500 and so on
:drink: all

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 4:08pm

well i get rep for killing lvl 5,7,8 but not 6 & 9

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 4:51pm

We need the time and date when you should have received the reputation and if possible a fight log to investigate your issue.

Thursday, November 18th 2010, 4:29pm

not sure why lvl 6 dont give ya rep but im pretty sure the only way to get rep from a lvl 9 is to get the orders that they drop isnt it?
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Sunday, November 21st 2010, 5:47pm

ok well snice i don't remeber the time and date not sure what to do, but i'm not missing alot of rep so i'll be ok. thank you for geting back to me about this