You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 3:44pm

Ultimategameman: i've taken the time to look into your complaint, i have reviewed the .cl file from originalsith and discussed the matter with him.
It appears the reason he was not replying is because he did not recieve your messages since you are on his enemy list because of some incident months ago. the .cl file from him supports this as none of the above messages from you to him went through. Please contact a different mentor in game for any future help you need, there online mentor list is avaialble in this forum.
LJ ~ Jedi Order Grandmaster ~ Mentor Website Editor

Mentor info site: http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 11:56pm

yeah... jeckle
21:46 jeckle » ----spooky----: :uchitel: Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor and here to help you!
21:55 ----spooky---- » jeckle: :) thanks
21:56 jeckle » ----spooky----: :Smile_Drink:
22:45 jeckle » - spooky -: Please do not flood. Same or similar messages must be at least 4 mins apartPlease Familiarize yourself with the chat rules, they can be found here: http://www.warofdragons.com/info/inf
when i ask why i get curse he said because i flooded. copy of post he send is underneath
22:39 - spooky - : SELL flickering crystals ( all sizes) buy old and ancient fossils 10s / pcs bronze chest 30s BUY Killer batlle axe and executioner helmet
22:41 As soon as he realises that the Kretch Robbers can't cope with the task, the Ataman enters battle himself, surrounded by his most experienced warriors they must be driven back as long as they haven't had stolen all the goods.
22:44 - spooky - : SELL flickering crystals ( all sizes) buy old and ancient fossils 10s / pcs bronze chest 30s BUY Killer batlle axe and executioner helmet
22:44 You have placed the Curse of Silence on - spooky - [4] for 15min.
22:44 - spooky - [4] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 15min.Reason: flood.
22:44 jeckle : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor and here to help you!
22:45 info : Ignore messages from 'info' by right-clicking 'info' and selecting 'ignore'.
22:45 jeckle » - spooky - : Please do not flood. Same or similar messages must be at least 4 mins apartPlease Familiari

im sorry but since when is 4 mins = 5 mins?

even when i tell him of this i still get no apology and am just ignored.

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 12:05am

dont worry, it wasnt mentors fault, sh it happens i guess :drink:

Monday, March 21st 2011, 3:55am

This occured in O'Delvays City Square on the same date as this post:

I wish to make a complaint against PaleDeath for placing me under a curse of silence without first issuing a warning -- I feel that (a) because a sarcastic remark was specifically directed toward him (we have joked previously) and (b) I was competing with him in the trade of opening chests, that this was an act of vengence and purely unprofessional. Just as I was going to explain that the problem with texting is that one cannot discern tone (such as sarcasm), I was already placed under the curse and unable to explain myself to him ... and, again, I was not given a warning, which I feel should be standard protocol. To me, this was an abuse of his powers as a mentor, and would like either some form of apology from him or the curse lifted as soon as possible, as I was in the midst of conducting a valuable trade. I aim to become a mentor soon, and this sort of behavior should not be tolerated amongst those who are oblidged to ensure the game runs smoothly and without conflict.

This is the chatlog:
02:21 Sparker » PaleDeath: I'm opening chests too, schmuck!!!
02:22 PaleDeath » Sparker: Insults and foul language are not allowed in the game. Please familiarize your self with the Chat rules http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=30
02:23 PaleDeath » Sparker: take this time to reflect upon your actions and famialirize yourself with the chat rules you have been silence for 1 hour.

[See: No warning]

Please respond to this issue in an expediant and, hopefully, resolving, manner. I would like this curse lifted as soon as possible, but since it's only for one hour, I doubt that will happen -- so, I hope I receive some form of apology or material compensation for the trade I lost.

Thank you for your time,
-Sparker

Mentors are under no obligations to give warnings for insults, you show no proof of joking around previous to t his so i have to assume that you have omitted some parts of the conversation. Regardless Mentors are not under obligation to give warnings, they are used at the mentors choice based on the situation. You are a level 4 player and should know the rules by now.
Thank you
Lady Jedi
---------------------
"True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing."

Friday, April 1st 2011, 9:18pm

The form of submission for the complaint:

1. The reference to the Mentor: -Leilong-
2. Date and time of incident: 1.04.2011 time:20:07 (faeo time)
3. The nature of the complaint: I recived gag with no reason, I complain for player who was flooding main chat in city squar, and got curse.
20:05 Prasad: I need a vial of Fury Hound Blood, can anybody helo me, please???
20:06 Shed: Achievement accomplished "A Helping Hand!"
20:06 Boomdar » Xandia: you doing the gambier thing then?
20:06 Emanswoman: +
20:06 Shed » Xandia: help?
20:06 _firescar_: :Smile_privet:
20:06 john38 » _firescar_: :Smile_privet:
20:06 Meat Shield: 20:06 Sum of received Leather Bracers 1 pcs
20:07 Xandia » Boomdar: yeah coll. gambier, and purple exe and speed - those are the only 3 recipes i got that will give me a +1
20:07 Prasad: I need HELP, Please???? Anybody>???
20:07 Shed » Xandia: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5941 <-- whats that?
20:07 Baghiusha: :Smile_rycar:I am gathering a group to CC. Full green/blue armours+ summons+ elexirs, a good experience of valour player. So if you want write me to prv!:Smile_podozrenie:
20:07 Prasad: :Smile_cry2:
20:07 Your complaint has been submitted.
20:07 Your complaint has been submitted.

20:07 Emanswoman: +
20:07 Xandia » Shed: http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=107
20:08 The White Wander: hi all
20:08 Emanswoman: anyone ready :Smile_Shocked:
20:08 Xandia » Shed: collect them - when you get 150 turn them into Cardsharp and get a spin on Wheel of Fortune
20:08 john38 » The White Wander: :Smile_privet:
20:08 Xandia » The White Wander: hi!
20:08 [href=] [href=] Shed [6][>[href=] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 1min.Reason: warning.

Monday, April 4th 2011, 11:45pm

Shed these types of things are common mistakes. We do appologise for the 1 min gag but -Leilong- is new and has done what all of us have done at least once before. :( Give the gag to the wrong person.
Buy the Ticket; Take the Ride
:yes: Visit our Mentor Website: https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Friday, April 8th 2011, 10:58pm

1. The reference to the Mentor: -Leilong-
2. Date and time of incident: 04.08.11
3. The nature of the complaint: Mentor should be always ON DUTY and at least have autoanswer on... she do not have it:

21:32 Shed » -Leilong-: if I'm party with lvl5 will I recive ee?
21:32 Baghiusha » Shed: :Smile_tancuet::Smile_tancuet::Smile_tancuet:FInally
21:32 Shed » Baghiusha: yep saw it
21:32 Baghiusha » Shed: tnx, I overdone)
21:32 Shed » Baghiusha: you go now?
21:33 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator[href=] by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
21:33 Baghiusha » Shed: :Smile_dvoe_celuyutsya::Smile_Rose2:tnx very much, yeah I am going to end up my rainbow quest)
21:33 You have attacked Liche [5][>[href=].
21:33 Fight begun: Attack on Liche[href=].
21:33 genius: taking orders for plants, collecteds and potions up to green level, prv for the prices
21:33 Shed » Baghiusha: no problem
21:33 Shed » Baghiusha: you good luck
21:33 _MiR_ » Sir Eli Stone: :Smile_tounge:
21:34 Fight ended: Attack on Liche[href=].
21:34 Your party has found 2 70
21:34 You have received 2 70.
21:34 You have attacked Liche [5][>[href=].
21:34 Fight begun: Attack on Liche[href=].
21:34 genius: buying twilight armor and a small sparkling crystal
21:34 Baghiusha » Shed: :kisss:Glad to see you and to be in common group, thanks a lot for helping:gift:
21:35 Shed » Baghiusha: no problem at all :Smile_BigSmile2: was pleasure
21:35 Shed » -Leilong-: ??
no reaction afterwards

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 7:02pm

There can be many reasons why auto answer not on #1 playing from another location with browser, no way to set autoanswer on browser, you prv her when she'd already left game but 5 min log in still in effect. As a former mentor you know these things, also as a former mentor you should know the answer to that question. Please stop using this thread for minor complaints, this is a place to post about abused powers or long incorrect gags, Also DO NOT apply for mentors again, complaints such as these show how petty you can be as well as your severe lack of game knowledge depsite your long time as a mentor.
Have a good day.

Monday, May 2nd 2011, 11:35pm

This character has rerolled. Removed complaint

Monday, May 16th 2011, 12:55pm

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=PaleDeath
2. today
3. I believe that the mentor was not right in the solution to my complaint

08:40 Real_Macedon » shrek: you wont tell me what i am going to do... and dont speak to me anymore... idiot... i told i had to catch some more...probably 5 - 6 more... you couldnt wait??? asss
08:44 PaleDeath » shrek: to[Real_Macedon] you guys this is getting a bit out of hand...neither of you are breaking chst rules your both just being rude and makin us listen to it...stop argueing or stop crying about
08:45 shrek » PaleDeath: idiot it's not insult?
08:45 PaleDeath » shrek: no...sorry....its not mate...

(screen only chat log)

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 3:46am

As per the administration of the game light insults such as idiot and stupid will not be gagged on the first offence, repeat offenders will be gagged but it is a war game and players are being told to toughen up and move on.

Thank you

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 1:37am

plz take away his job

20/7/2011 -Dark_Wolf- is muted me for a day cause he was the same man who muted me coz i said this game was hard and muted me coz he wouldnt awnser my question and called me a f*** face

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 4:03am

Quoted from "Me Beary;99906"

20/7/2011 -Dark_Wolf- is muted me for a day cause he was the same man who muted me coz i said this game was hard and muted me coz he wouldnt awnser my question and called me a f*** face

1. Please use proper format to report a mentor you must provide proof.

2. Official chat logs have been reviewed and no such thing was ever said.

3. Please learn the chat rules you have recieved multiple severe gags for inapproprate talk in the game.

4. Falsly accusing a mentor of such behaviour may result in further action against your character.

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 8:46am

This is not a complain.This is a humble request.
Dear community manager Plz create a new section or add old forum guides (those that are still usefull and the game updates havent make them obsolete like dh guide) into mentors advice section.
Would be a great help for all of us.

Sorry if thats the wrong section for such a request.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 10:24am

Quoted from "Phaethon;101447"

This is not a complain.This is a humble request.
Dear community manager Plz create a new section or add old forum guides (those that are still usefull and the game updates havent make them obsolete like dh guide) into mentors advice section.
Would be a great help for all of us.

Sorry if thats the wrong section for such a request.

You can still see the old forum. Feel free to copy any guide from there in here. :rose: Next time please write your request into the Game Administration Forum.

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 12:28pm

1. The reference to the Mentor: QueenOfSheba

2. Date and time of incident -7/30/2011 and 10:49 Game time

3. The nature of the complaint: 10:45 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: im not hacking man just its me Coroner :Smile_valyayus_ot_smeha:
10:45 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: i jailed last acc it was bad
10:45 X_Dragon_X » Exoduss: oh u
10:45 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: how are you ?
10:46 X_Dragon_X » Exoduss: nvm What do u want
10:46 X_Dragon_X » Exoduss: y are u being nice to me Are'nt i a N.i.g.g.e.r huh
10:46 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: i dont know i just want look on ur info u are good ^^
10:49 QueenOfSheba » X_Dragon_X: There is no need for that kind of comment in this game. Do not do it again. You have a days silence to learn to control yourself.
10:49 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: hmmm :Smile_BigSmile2: now you have 24h :)
10:49 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: good day ;)
10:50 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: just you see how it is :)
10:50 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: you have it for that n.i.g.g.e.r
10:51 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: and you are motherf.u.c.k.e.r
10:52 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: u are a b.i.t.c.h
10:54 Exoduss » X_Dragon_X: i have a friends mentors and executors so do not bounce
10:58 QueenOfSheba » X_Dragon_X: If someone sends you an offensive message you must complain it or we can do nothing. To complain a message right click on the time and select complain
10:59 QueenOfSheba » X_Dragon_X: If you are unhappy with the way this has been handled you can complain on the forum
10:59 QueenOfSheba » X_Dragon_X: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…t-Human-Mentors

4. Presence of a screenshot? -I would prove a screenshot I do have the client,but i dont know how to put the screenshot on the page,I sent a letter to her and she would'nt tell me,I dont ask anything of cursing him or her or anything,just remove the curse,I Do not want to get into trouble as it is.If u do know how to send me a letter in game and i'll get u the screenshot :) Good day

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 5:42pm

You instigated the problem by using offensive language first, once you are gagged you can't use the complaint system. Next time do not break the chat rules and you will not recieve such a long gag nor will someone else use bad language against you. If you had not been gagged you would have been able to complain on the messages after, if you are gagged and you no longer wish to get messages from someone please right click and select ignore.

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 11:50pm

First-How did i start the problem with offensive language.
Yes i know u can't use the complain after your gagged
and Yes i do know how to ignore

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 4:08pm

Quoted

10:46 X_Dragon_X » Exoduss: y are u being nice to me Are'nt i a N.i.g.g.e.r huh

How about this for a start?

And the forum is not the place to argue about who used foul language first. Lady Jedi told you everything you need to know. If you keep posting on this tread you will receive a forum ban as well. Feel free to contact me in game if you have more questions.

Yvil

Monday, August 8th 2011, 6:20am

1. -Queen of Death

2. 03:58 08/08/2011

3. I find the tone of the forum reply insulting and unacceptable - the mentor clearly suggested me to leave the project and accused me of humans getting jailed. I am not a guard to jail anyone and I am not an admin to set the rules or fix the bugs. All I did was reporting suspicious characters to guards for futher investigation, if this behaviour is considered illaudable and makes me a "wolf" who "entraps" other players, I am sincerely upset. Maybe I do have to leave the project then :(
The post can be found here.

4. Available upon request.