You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 1st 2010, 8:20am

Complaints Against Human Mentors

The form of submission for the complaint:

1. The reference to the Mentor: Name of the Mentor
2. Date and time of incident
3. The nature of the complaint: Please include full description and chat log.
4. Presence of a screenshot?

ANY COMPLAINTS NOT IN THE ABOVE FORMAT WILL BE DELETED!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Aug 4th 2019, 8:06am)

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 8:13pm

mindfreak was using bad langugue

Quoted from "Lady Jedi;1505"

The form of submission for the complaint:

This complaint unless changed to list the proper above format with chat log will be deleted in 1 day

Saturday, October 23rd 2010, 10:18am

brutus beefus i did a dragon a prist and a knight1 thing and he slilinced me for 30 mins because he said that i flooded because i put 2 many of the same one THE WERE THE ONLY FRICKING ONES THERE FIX THIS!!!!!!! IM FRICKIN TICKED!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 1:13pm

im very pissed off how did i get in jail for breaking the chat rules

Monday, October 25th 2010, 9:05pm

joe handforth :Use of Amulets of Resurrection, Use of a secondary account to store items, Use of a secondary account to scout locations, Registration of a secondary account to bypass forum and chat penalties... You cant get jailed for breaking the chat rules, as you can see for your self you get jailed for BREAKING GAME RULES

godwolf1997 :Dear friend godwolf this is Complaints Against Human Mentors thread. Please use the Guards complaints thread to inv your complaint

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:24pm

1. The reference to the Mentor: K I M I
2. Date and time of incident: 28 November, 14:30-15:10
3. The nature of the complaint:

I asked a simple question to this mentor. He/she decided to avoid the answer. When I specified again my question, the answer was: ask other mentor, your question came 1 minute after my shift had ended. That is just plain absurd. Moreover, to be precise, the question was exactly during the last minute of the shift. He/she just did not know the answer and did not want to try and solve it. I include the whole chat log (I have erased the time bt

14:47 K I M I : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor and here to help you!
14:48 wanted speed : dose any body need help in a battel
14:48 striker123 : what now?
14:48 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : Hi, you've received this question like a 100000 times today I guess, but what can I do with this??
14:48 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5782

14:48 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : Sell it in auction if you need loads of cash
14:49 --Dog Hunter-- » Guddy : wow
14:50 K I M I » --Dog Hunter-- : :P
14:50 K I M I : Warriors! My Shift ends in 10 mins , Feel free to ask questions in the meantime
14:50 --Dog Hunter-- » K I M I : please dont hurt me again im sorry, i wont ask anymore questions
14:51 K I M I : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor and here to help you!
14:55 K I M I : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor and here to help you!
14:55 striker123 : how doi equip things?
14:56 K I M I » striker123 : Go To Backpack and Click on "Items" Tab . Then select your Arour and Equip it ;)
14:56 striker123 : how do i equip things
14:56 striker123 : ok
14:59 K I M I : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor and here to help you!
15:00 K I M I : Alright guys, My shift is now over. If you have any unanswered questions, Please direct them to Prabu_Siliwangi, He will be your Mentor for a while ;)
15:00 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : no, but I mean what is the use of it
15:00 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!
15:01 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : what can you do with this appart form selling it obvously --> http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5782

15:01 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : I dont have idea about it, Try asking the mentor on shift :)
15:04 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!
15:08 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!
15:10 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : you were the mentor on shift when I asked you
15:10 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : and you did not reply...

15:10 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : II told you to sell in auction

15:12 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!
15:12 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : yes, that is not what I was asking for.. and you know it
15:12 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : You specified at 15:01 , and my shift ended on 15:00
15:13 Odin Hildolfr » Chrissie, Prabu_Siliwangi : Hi, what can you do with this appart form selling it obvously --> http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5782
15:13 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : But anyways im supposed to be answering you, And i clearly told you that i have no idea about it, try other mentor

15:13 Odin Hildolfr » Chrissie : I have a second question, how can I compain about a mentor??
15:14 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : you should be the one trying to look for the answer as well... you can ask other mentor easier than me

15:14 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : Im doing that
15:15 Chrissie » Odin Hildolfr : You can use this link to complain about a mentor: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…t-Human-Mentors
15:15 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : and you should have the interest to learn about sth you don't know to help other players
15:15 Odin Hildolfr » Chrissie : thank you
15:15 Prabu_Siliwangi » Chrissie, Odin Hildolfr : you can collect that and trade for elixir in necromancer tomb
15:15 Odin Hildolfr » Chrissie, Prabu_Siliwangi : thanks a lot.. it has taken me 2 mentors and 40 minutes to get a simple answer as that... thanks for your time
15:16 Prabu_Siliwangi » Chrissie, Odin Hildolfr : you welcome mate

4. Presence of a screenshot? I think chat log is enough in this case.... amazing people with this attitude are recruited as mentors. No interest whatsoever in helping others.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:35pm

K I M I insisted a while later with the same attitude ...humble as a mentor should be

15:29 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : if you got the answer, well and fine
15:29 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : And you need not teach me what to do :)

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:36pm

I copy the whole chat log so you can see I had stopped even writing to him/her:

15:16 Prabu_Siliwangi » Chrissie, Odin Hildolfr : you welcome mate
15:20 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!
15:26 Odin Hildolfr » Chrissie : now I have posted it, thanks again for sending the link
15:26 Chrissie » Odin Hildolfr : May I help you with anything else?
15:27 Odin Hildolfr » Chrissie : no thanks that was all
15:27 Chrissie » Odin Hildolfr : Good luck warrior! :)
15:28 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!
15:29 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : if you got the answer, well and fine
15:29 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : And you need not teach me what to do :)
15:32 Prabu_Siliwangi : Warriors! Need help? Ask in chat. I'm a Mentor Trainee and here to help you!

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:43pm

Well mate, You Never waited for me to find out the answer, I said I was trying to find out an answer for you aswell

15:14 Odin Hildolfr » K I M I : you should be the one trying to look for the answer as well... you can ask other mentor easier than me
15:14 K I M I » Odin Hildolfr : Im doing that

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:57pm

I never waited because you never told me to wait

You informed me that you were looking for an answer 15 mins after I asked the question, and after telling me to ask other mentor, since your shift was over by 1 minute when I insisted in my question. The chat log is very clear about how you behave as mentor. You should be apologizing here instead of writing more nonsense.

I am not your mate, dude.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 5:04pm

1)To Be Honest, You never saw What I wrote in between, And about the 15 minutes gap, i had gone afk (Sending E-mail to HM)

2)Yeah, Its true that i didnt know the answer for the question, so i asked you to refer another mentor as i was a bit busy with emails

3) In the end, I found the answer...But before i could tell you, You posted this complain :) I got chat logs where i asked for the answer of it :)

4)I dont think i was rude to you , If you take it that way, I sincerely apologize :)

5) When i came back, I asked if you had got the answer of it..I never Ignored you

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 5:25pm

1) No, I don't see what you do afk for 15 mins. You could have told me to wait and I would have waited 15 or 30 mins no problem
2) You did not tell me you were busy, you told me my question came 1 minute after your shift. If you had explained to me you were busy, I am the first to understand that.
3) You told me you were going to look for the answer 15 mins after my question.
4) You were not rude, you just did not do your duty as mentor properly. Even more when you told me I am no one to teach you (of course about the game you probably know more, about how to work as mentor I probably know much more than you)
5) I am looking at the chat and you never asked me if I got an answer... just told me out of the blue you were happy I had found an answer and that I was not the one to teach you what to do
6) This is a waste of both our times, I hope head mentor read this whole conversation together with chat logs (I have mine saved if necessary) and take a reasonable decision. In my opinion you should not be a mentor (not because of ignoring one simple question, but because of your attitude and your unwillingness to help other players)

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 7:04pm

Odin Hildolfr [2]
Thank you for taking the time to report this in the correct format.
Mentors are always on duty and as such the mentor above will be disiplined.

Thank you
LJ ~ Jedi Order Grandmaster ~ Mentor Website Editor

Mentor info site: http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 12:34am

hello everyone on here i got a complient about a so called mentor on game name crissie she attack me with a bear and i think while she was on duty all because i attack meatus one of her clan mates that attack me 3 times for uncall for when the fight was bewteen me and baraknett and it got settle but meatus inisit on attacking me on the 3rd attack with a bear

Monday, December 6th 2010, 2:31am

Quoted from "darkwarrior;28762"

hello everyone on here i got a complient about a so called mentor on game name crissie she attack me with a bear and i think while she was on duty all because i attack meatus one of her clan mates that attack me 3 times for uncall for when the fight was bewteen me and baraknett and it got settle but meatus inisit on attacking me on the 3rd attack with a bear

please see the first post in this topic

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 9:03am

duplicate post

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 9:05am

Bluewombat
12/11/10
Not online...just a loop of his help question

07:38 Metlz » u-di-yv-li_wa-ya : well...im number two in line...hopefully it will go...i need to do the 35/35 quest
07:38 u-di-yv-li_wa-ya » Metlz : i hope you get in and if ppl drop i will Q
07:39 Metlz » u-di-yv-li_wa-ya : and of course ill be packin...
07:39 ThumpDBob : new dancing shoes,,nice
07:39 master jarryd : sellin green fish in auction
07:39 Metlz » u-di-yv-li_wa-ya : cool
07:39 Sebastian Faust » master jarryd :
07:40 master jarryd » Sebastian Faust : 100 twilight amurs and the other one too 100
07:40 Sebastian Faust » master jarryd :
07:40 Metlz » master jarryd : u sellin green armor?
07:41 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!
07:41 master jarryd » Metlz : no green fishy
07:41 Metlz » bluewombat : where can i find scroll of purification?
07:45 info : Ignore messages from 'info' by right-clicking 'info' and selecting 'ignore'.
07:45 Metlz : lmao...where can one find the scroll of purification...waintin for the M is like pulling teeth
07:45 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : auction
07:45 ThumpDBob : Lvl-5 healer
07:45 Metlz » Sebastian Faust : not for my level
07:46 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : the weak one?
07:46 Metlz » Sebastian Faust : yeah
07:46 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : find some sorcerers who produces them
07:46 Metlz : pfft
07:47 master jarryd : twilights amur sold :) now silver trench
07:47 Metlz » master jarryd : wtf....hmmm...must be fish
07:48 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
07:48 master jarryd » Metlz : ??
07:48 master jarryd » Metlz : yeh wat u think it was lol
07:48 Metlz » master jarryd : i asked if you was selling green armor...u said no fish
07:48 master jarryd » Metlz : yeh im sellin fish
07:49 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!
07:49 Metlz » bluewombat : then what was the twilight
07:49 master jarryd » Metlz : twilight amur fish
07:49 Metlz » master jarryd : then waht was the twilight...fish?
07:50 master jarryd » Metlz : twilight amur fish thts wat they r
07:50 Metlz :
07:50 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : twilight amur ,, not armor a green fish
07:50 master jarryd » Metlz, Sebastian Faust : lol
07:50 Metlz » bluewombat : ill ask again...where can i find the scroll of purification....
07:51 info : New to the game? Have a look at the Books of Knowledge
07:51 info : If you don't know what to do browse through the Game Guides or the forums.
07:51 Warriors, your friends are needed in the eternal war between Humans and Magmars. Please read here!
07:52 Metlz » Sebastian Faust : ok thats it...the wombat aint doin his job
07:53 Metlz » Sebastian Faust : 07:49 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!ive asked him twice so he is a slackin skater
07:54 Kaleb Dark : can someone bless me :D
07:54 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=173 ---> players with sorcerer prof makes this one
07:54 Metlz : dont know how long it will take...maybe hours before you get an answer from the mentor
07:55 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : unfortunatately i dont have the recipe for that one
07:55 Aias » -ShOaIb- : one sec still gambling
07:56 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : maybe she is busy,
07:56 Metlz : pfft
07:57 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!
07:57 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : u ok with the scroll info thing? it is all that i could assist
07:58 Warriors, from the 1st of December until the 24th of December we will open a box every day on our Facebook Advent Calendar!
07:58 Metlz » bluewombat, Sebastian Faust : yeah...just know the wombat aint doin his shift
07:58 Sebastian Faust » Metlz : u can complain againts mentor in mentor's advice section in forum
08:00 Magmar Guards Are Recruiting !!! Join now if you want to be a member of the most exclusive clan in Khair and work for the game you love! Post your interest here....
08:00 Kaleb Dark » bluewombat : do in need to complete that quest where i need to get the whip to ride a berona tiger so that I can buy a berona tiger?
08:00 To confirm your participation in the battlefield, click here no later than 08:05:51.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 9:26am

just for reference, although Head Mentor does have a copy of this chat log, sent after shift.
you can clearly see I was online and answering questions
you messages do not appear, I would guess that you were probably talking in trade chat
trade chat in not monitored by Mentors when on duty in CS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07:37 master jarryd » Battalion2020, bluewombat : wanna buy 100 green fish
07:39 bluewombat » Battalion2020, master jarryd : no thanks
07:39 ThumpDBob : new dancing shoes,,nice
07:41 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!
07:42 SKELINKEN » bluewombat : SKELINKEN » Annyshka : can u tell me how long this is going to go on at least please...? Annyshka » SKELINKEN :
07:43 SKELINKEN » bluewombat : Annyshka » SKELINKEN : take order on you on my post Annyshka » SKELINKEN : i dont know))
07:44 bluewombat » SKELINKEN :
07:44 The colourful tapestry of purple and pink Cuckoo Flowers spreads under your feet. Suddenly, the earth is shaking and from an instantly yawning abyss creatures of nature magic appear: Earth Elementals. Fight the magical beings and save the dangerous, yet very useful flowers!
07:44 SKELINKEN » bluewombat : just for the record... exed for the 3rd time...
07:44 bluewombat » SKELINKEN : what do yo do to who?
07:45 SKELINKEN » bluewombat : not a thing... no convos, nothing...
07:45 ThumpDBob : Lvl-5 healer
07:45 bluewombat » SKELINKEN : *what did you do, and to who?
07:46 SKELINKEN » bluewombat : started w/ picking in the luan coast...
07:46 bluewombat » SKELINKEN : hmm, fraggin idots and there resources
07:48 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
07:48 SKELINKEN » bluewombat :
07:49 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!
07:51 Warriors, your friends are needed in the eternal war between Humans and Magmars. Please read here!
07:53 A wind of unbelievable power blows from the north, flashes of fire light up the mossy walls of the castle. For a moment everything is plunged into impenetrable darkness, and when everything falls silent and the darkness disperses, the enchanted granite is laying majestically on the ground.
07:53 Ziuna » bluewombat : hi,what do i do with miserly essence of exprience,paltry of exprience and 14 city charter?i rcived them by doing a quest
07:54 Kaleb Dark : can someone bless me :D
07:54 jeckle » bluewombat, Lady Jedi, Marneil Canus, TheShadowOne : anyone want the next shift at 08:10? dont mind doing another FYI.
07:55 bluewombat » Ziuna : if you chose you can use them, and you will get the exp listed, but too much exp too fast can be a bad thein
07:56 Ziuna » bluewombat : oh,ok.Thank you
07:56 TheShadowOne » bluewombat, jeckle, Lady Jedi, Marneil Canus : i can leave DH if required
07:57 bluewombat : Hi everyone! I’m here to help, please ask if you have any questions!
07:57 bluewombat » jeckle, Lady Jedi, Marneil Canus, TheShadowOne : I'm at cs, can move over if needed
07:57 bluewombat » jeckle, Lady Jedi, Marneil Canus, TheShadowOne : but if you are happy to stay there Jeck, thats fine with me
07:58 Warriors, from the 1st of December until the 24th of December we will open a box every day on our Facebook Advent Calendar!
07:58 The Webs of Terror event has ended!
07:59 You have created Small Vampire Elixir (96 pcs.)
07:59 jeckle » bluewombat, Lady Jedi, Marneil Canus, TheShadowOne : ok ill be more than happy to do another shift. shadow, stay in DH and kick ass. i will wait if anyone joins the game and takes
08:00 Magmar Guards Are Recruiting !!! Join now if you want to be a member of the most exclusive clan in Khair and work for the game you love! Post your interest here....
08:00 jeckle » bluewombat, Lady Jedi, Marneil Canus, TheShadowOne : the next shift, if not. ill stay
08:00 Kaleb Dark » bluewombat : do in need to complete that quest where i need to get the whip to ride a berona tiger so that I can buy a berona tiger?
08:01 bluewombat » Kaleb Dark : not anymore, you used to have to,
08:03 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
08:03 Kaleb Dark » bluewombat : ok so... Would you know what one has to do to get the O'Delvays Rep pts? which quest etc... I can buy the training etc.. but the rep... I am 198 away from.. need 600 i believe
08:04 -Queen of Death » Kaleb Dark : there are many quests that give city rep for your lvl
08:05 bluewombat » Kaleb Dark : have a look at the mentor helpsite, the link is on my profile

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 4:38am

Metlz:
I have seen the .cl logs on this, you must have been either in a group or trade channel. Mentors when on shift only monitor the main and prv chats.
If you have a question for a mentor please in the future ask in prv or in the main chat room.

Thank you

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 5:45am

1. The reference to the Mentor: Name of the Mentor - OriginalSith
2. Date and time of incident 3/1/11 - period of between 3:50 to 4:25
3. The nature of the complaint: Please include full description and chat log. - Ignorance of my questions when asking in main chat about the cards set /mount questions in city square - wasting my time for nothing.
4. Presence of a screenshot?

03:50 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
03:50 UltimateGameman » whajibbermandjk: unfortunately not sorry - another one
03:50 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: are u ignoring me?
03:51 Beo The Great » UltimateGameman: lol give it up
03:51 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: I have a question.
03:51 Beo The Great » UltimateGameman: he doesnt owe u an answer and is trying to work
03:52 UltimateGameman » Beo The Great: ok
03:52 Beo The Great: russet
03:52 Beo The Great: really
03:52 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: try not to join clan misfits allys clans
03:53 UltimateGameman » Beo The Great: she's on my ememy list
03:53 close-2-puking has cursed Beo The Great with the Swamp Hex.
03:53 OriginalSith » Beo The Great: this is a good way to explain how the enemies list works in your contacts list
03:54 Beo The Great: ok thats it
03:54 UltimateGameman » Beo The Great: looks like u got a curse
03:54 Beo The Great: ephiphany lets go im targeting u all
03:54 OriginalSith » Beo The Great: you seem busy...i'll explain it later lol
03:54 Beo The Great: u guys wanna hunt me
03:55 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: I don't know what I do to u!
03:55 You have removed [href=] [href=] -critical- [4][>[href=] from your enemies.
03:55 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: have you been attacked by any executioners?
03:56 UltimateGameman » whajibbermandjk: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…92531029&stat=1
03:56 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: mate executioners attack people for money someone payed him to attck you
03:57 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: you know that right?
03:57 --killing mags--: what is the verranga guard card for? :Smile_Help2:
03:57 UltimateGameman » whajibbermandjk: :Smile_yes:
03:58 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
03:58 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: link to card please?
03:58 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: probably misfits payed him to attck you
03:58 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=97895143
03:59 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: ahh yes...one moment...let me look up the rest of the set of congrelet cards
03:59 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: nice find
03:59 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith,UltimateGameman: is it worth anything?
04:00 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith,UltimateGameman: sry wrong chat for that ?
04:00 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…-By-Our-Mentors <--- open this link...then goto the website under items, congrelet cards
04:00 fargo: i seem to have a splinter.. can someone help me out please...
04:00 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: then you can follow along.
04:01 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: it's worth up to 4 gold for that
04:01 fargo » OriginalSith: thank you,,,,
04:01 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: maybe more - there is more in auction
04:01 OriginalSith » fargo: :)
04:01 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: im not ever gunna use it do u have an interest for it?
04:01 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: basically thats 1 card of a 12 card set...
04:02 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: same here - I need my cash for mount
04:02 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: if you can complete the set 12/12 cards - Allows you to summon a Lizard wraith (80 - 90 hit, 1000+ hp) once a week.
04:02 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: it becomes a permenant summons in your pack for use once a week
04:02 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: how u get the rest of cards?
04:02 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: hope that helps
04:03 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: I think u should try get the rest of set
04:03 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith,UltimateGameman: ok so u said set. is there more than one set? and if so how do you tell the difference?
04:03 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: me to lol now that i know u can summon a lizard.
04:03 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: use the link i provided to you and you'll see the sets of cards required for each special summons
04:04 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: how u get that card anyways?
04:04 Ambroisia » UltimateGameman: you have to buy them either from players or Auction
04:04 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: trade fai
04:04 UltimateGameman » Ambroisia: ah I see - looks like Orginal has ignored me - I will make a complaint against him for not answering any questions
04:05 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: ah cool
04:06 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
04:06 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: wow these cards are gunna be harder to get than hell
04:07 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: considering the only card i have seen from the set is the one i have
04:08 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith: dont suppose have seen anymore exile cards anywhere huh?
04:08 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: check auction or Trade channel
04:08 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: try auction
04:08 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: look in peoples info too...some post items for sale there too and if they're buying items aswell
04:10 CHILLYWILLY: anybody got a blessing for a little guy plz
04:10 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith: ty
04:11 CHILLYWILLY: and maybe a healer
04:12 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: does this mount/summon requre any food when in battle?
04:12 CHILLYWILLY » Cisco Kid: thank you
04:12 Cisco Kid » CHILLYWILLY: no problem
04:12 Jack pot: Received: Splinter 1 pcs.please andthank you
04:14 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
04:14 Jack pot: OriginalSith:Smile_Drink::Smile_molitsya:
04:14 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: Does the mount/summon - that level 10 requre any food when in battle?
04:14 OriginalSith » Jack pot: :)
04:15 info » battlefields: Visit the battlefields[href=] to earn valour. Valour is essential for getting access to the best armour!
04:15 OriginalSith: Warriors, I must leave soon to go and play the game, please ask any questions you have now before I go!
04:16 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: ok I got the log - I'm forwarding the complaint for ignorance!
04:18 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator[href=] by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
04:20 info: If you are defeated in battle, you must visit the nearest temple or obelisk to get resurrected.
04:21 Lady Jedi: :Smile_koldun:The Jedi Order is currently recruiting, come join the best clan family in Faeo! prv a council member for details on this clan!
04:22 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
04:22 Player [href=] [href=] fireblast jamie [8][>[href=] has left the game.
04:23 UltimateGameman » Lady Jedi: I have a complaint against OrignalSith she is not answering any question and I waitied here for ages.
04:23 UltimateGameman » Lady Jedi: *OriginalSith
04:23 UltimateGameman » Lady Jedi: I have the log to prove it
04:24 Lady Jedi » UltimateGameman: post it to the forums in the appropriate place
04:25 UltimateGameman » Lady Jedi: ok I will but how do I send the *.cl file?
04:25 OriginalSith: All right, My shift is over now. If you have any questions left - direct them at Mentor or Guard. Good Luck!
04:25 Lady Jedi » UltimateGameman: jsut save the file for now, past log into the thread
04:27 Player [href=] whajibbermandjk [4][>[href=] has joined the game.
04:28 alibaba: :Smile_Help2:injury lvl 1
04:31 info » Books of Knowledge: New to the game? Have a look at the Books of Knowledge[href=]
04:31 info » group: Having trouble overcoming monsters? Get a group[href=] together!
04:31 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: i got a captive kretch
04:32 UltimateGameman » whajibbermandjk: :Smile_bravo: u know what to do with it
04:32 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: do you want to group up and kill magmars in plato
04:33 info » this guide: Don't know how to put on your armour or equip your weapon? Read this guide[href=].
03:50 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
03:50 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: are u ignoring me?
03:51 Beo The Great » UltimateGameman: lol give it up
03:51 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: I have a question.
03:51 Beo The Great » UltimateGameman: he doesnt owe u an answer and is trying to work
03:52 UltimateGameman » Beo The Great: ok
03:52 Beo The Great: russet
03:52 Beo The Great: really
03:53 Godless and impudent grave raiders are coming from hiding in order to refill their bags with the belongings of the dead. This is the time to stop the evildoers!
03:53 close-2-puking has cursed Beo The Great with the Swamp Hex.
03:53 OriginalSith » Beo The Great: this is a good way to explain how the enemies list works in your contacts list
03:54 Beo The Great: ok thats it
03:54 UltimateGameman » Beo The Great: looks like u got a curse
03:54 Beo The Great: ephiphany lets go im targeting u all
03:54 OriginalSith » Beo The Great: you seem busy...i'll explain it later lol
03:54 Beo The Great: u guys wanna hunt me
03:55 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: I don't know what I do to u!
03:57 --killing mags--: what is the verranga guard card for? :Smile_Help2:
03:57 UltimateGameman » whajibbermandjk: :Smile_yes:
03:58 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
03:58 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: link to card please?
03:58 whajibbermandjk » UltimateGameman: probably misfits payed him to attck you
03:58 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=97895143
03:59 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: ahh yes...one moment...let me look up the rest of the set of congrelet cards
03:59 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: nice find
03:59 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith,UltimateGameman: is it worth anything?
04:00 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith,UltimateGameman: sry wrong chat for that ?
04:00 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…-By-Our-Mentors <--- open this link...then goto the website under items, congrelet cards
04:00 fargo: i seem to have a splinter.. can someone help me out please...
04:00 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: then you can follow along.
04:01 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: it's worth up to 4 gold for that
04:01 fargo » OriginalSith: thank you,,,,
04:01 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: maybe more - there is more in auction
04:01 OriginalSith » fargo: :)
04:01 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: im not ever gunna use it do u have an interest for it?
04:01 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: basically thats 1 card of a 12 card set...
04:02 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: same here - I need my cash for mount
04:02 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: if you can complete the set 12/12 cards - Allows you to summon a Lizard wraith (80 - 90 hit, 1000+ hp) once a week.
04:02 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: it becomes a permenant summons in your pack for use once a week
04:02 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: how u get the rest of cards?
04:02 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: hope that helps
04:03 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator[href=] by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
04:03 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: I think u should try get the rest of set
04:03 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith,UltimateGameman: ok so u said set. is there more than one set? and if so how do you tell the difference?
04:03 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: me to lol now that i know u can summon a lizard.
04:03 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: use the link i provided to you and you'll see the sets of cards required for each special summons
04:04 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: how u get that card anyways?
04:04 Ambroisia » UltimateGameman: you have to buy them either from players or Auction
04:04 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: trade fai
04:04 UltimateGameman » Ambroisia: ah I see - looks like Orginal has ignored me - I will make a complaint against him for not answering any questions
04:05 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: ah cool
04:06 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
04:06 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: wow these cards are gunna be harder to get than hell
04:07 --killing mags-- » UltimateGameman: considering the only card i have seen from the set is the one i have
04:08 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith: dont suppose have seen anymore exile cards anywhere huh?
04:08 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: check auction or Trade channel
04:08 UltimateGameman » --killing mags--: try auction
04:08 OriginalSith » --killing mags--: look in peoples info too...some post items for sale there too and if they're buying items aswell
04:10 CHILLYWILLY: anybody got a blessing for a little guy plz
04:10 --killing mags-- » OriginalSith: ty
04:11 CHILLYWILLY: and maybe a healer
04:12 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: does this mount/summon requre any food when in battle?
04:12 CHILLYWILLY » Cisco Kid: thank you
04:12 Cisco Kid » CHILLYWILLY: no problem
04:12 Jack pot: Received: Splinter 1 pcs.please andthank you
04:14 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!
04:14 Jack pot: OriginalSith:Smile_Drink::Smile_molitsya:
04:14 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: Does the mount/summon - that level 10 requre any food when in battle?
04:14 OriginalSith » Jack pot: :)
04:15 OriginalSith: Warriors, I must leave soon to go and play the game, please ask any questions you have now before I go!
04:16 UltimateGameman » OriginalSith: ok I got the log - I'm forwarding the complaint for ignorance!
04:18 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator[href=] by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
04:20 info: If you are defeated in battle, you must visit the nearest temple or obelisk to get resurrected.
04:21 Lady Jedi: :Smile_koldun:The Jedi Order is currently recruiting, come join the best clan family in Faeo! prv a council member for details on this clan!
04:22 OriginalSith: Hi everyone! I’m a Mentor and here to help. Please ask if you have any questions!