You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 9th 2012, 5:28am

Quoted from "marc2012;127685"

hi in main it came up that a lvl 9 mentor amigias needed help so people went in to help then he got soulripper to start having ago about looting him i did 61 damage now im getting ephy a mentor and other people setting cave bats on me for nothing when he asked for help and telling me to watch my language when all i said was not to ask for help if he don't want peoples help so can can you please check all my chat logs please.

and now havoc09 is still setting cave bats on me
and now getting more people involved -troetelbeertje- is having ago
look and now threats
01:37 The battle "Attack on marc2012" has ended.
01:37 Some of your items have been damaged: Canvas Bag (-1).
01:37 marc2012 » -Troetelbeertje- : i didn't not loot when i only did 61 damage
01:38 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : you tried
01:38 marc2012 » -Troetelbeertje- : no he ask for help and but out or i will complain about you as well
01:39 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : lol show me msg he called for help
01:40 marc2012 » -Troetelbeertje- : but out
01:40 Zion Amir : heal my splinter please
01:41 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : lol hhahaha your funny to .. you think i but out for my allies
01:42 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : your pickin the wrong guy
01:43 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : hope you have plan before you turn lv5 cuz lot of ppl will eat you raw
01:45 info : Ignore messages from 'info' by right-clicking 'info' and selecting 'ignore'.
01:45 marc2012 » -Troetelbeertje- : all your threats are logged with game admin
01:46 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : 01:45 You have added marc2012 [4] to your enemies
01:46 -Troetelbeertje- » marc2012 : you cannot talk to me anymore
01:46 marc2012 » -Troetelbeertje- : check me post

-Troetelbeertje- is not a mentor. Make sure to put your complaints about only mentors here.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 1:03pm

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=xl_Arion 1st_lx

11:19 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24: i do do battlefields, but im sorry i forgot that a few higher levels are just to stupid to let us get what we need
11:21 Vozduh24 » Apocalyptica: you called me stupid, dear?:glance:Be careful with your language. I dont insult you. So maybe you need some lessons of education?
11:22 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24: if you read my message and not jjust see the words i said some. if you steal scalps from people that need them then maybe i am calling you a stupid idiotic ass
11:23 Vozduh24 » Apocalyptica: ok :)

11:33 Vozduh24 » green buterfly : maybe i am calling you a stupid idiotic ass
11:33 Vozduh24 » green buterfly : Is it normal when someone tell me that?
11:33 green buterfly » Vozduh24 : ?
11:35 Vozduh24 » green buterfly : lvl 3 insulting me and calling idiot. So it is normal if i will say the same to someone?
11:35 green buterfly » Vozduh24 : idiot is not an insult its not nice but its not an insult

11:35 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Vozduh24 : Please do not abuse the complaint function and feel free to place this player on ignor
11:35 Vozduh24 » green buterfly : and idiotic ass too?
11:36 Vozduh24 » green buterfly, xl_Arion 1st_lx : so if I'll say that you both are idiotic ass - it will be ok? You will not fells insulted?
11:38 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly, Vozduh24 : we know how much you like to be right and even more when u get ppl gagged, but please don't complain an a minor issue like this, especially since it was not directed
11:38 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24 : and you are still and willl always be...a stupid idiotic sunshine
11:38 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly, Vozduh24 : at you
11:39 Your complaint has been submitted.
11:39 Vozduh24 » green buterfly, xl_Arion 1st_lx : this time it is normal too? insults blocked by system of chat?
11:40 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly, Vozduh24 : just complain on the right one and we can take action
11:41 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24 : lol, you are still stupid and an idiot such an ass
11:42 Vozduh24 » green buterfly, xl_Arion 1st_lx : so why now she dont have curse of silence? 11:38 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24 : and you are still and willl always be...a stupid idiotic sunshine
11:43 Vozduh24 » green buterfly, xl_Arion 1st_lx : or it is because of something personal for me?
11:44 Vozduh24 » green buterfly, xl_Arion 1st_lx : "sunshine" been chnged by sistem. And you dont do anything. If someone will send complain where I say the same - you will curse me. So it is personal?
11:44 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly, Vozduh24 : if you feel you complaint has not be dealt with appropriately please feel free to take this to support / admin / or make a complaint in forums

SO PLAYER xl_Arion 1st_lx SAW MY COMPLAIN WITH INSULT THAT SYSTEM HAVE CHANGED FOR "sunshine". But didnt do anything. I was punishing for lootstealing her friend. So I think that it is because of something personal. But work is work. So I dont think that personal offenses can have place on the work. If "stupid idiotic ass" it is normal - ok. closed. But second insult was blocked by chat filters and this mentor leave it free. Please, want to see how will it be resoled. Or maybe I can to insult other players for free too? I always try to respect everyone. Good luck and waiting for your decision. Thanks.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 2:01pm

Vozduh24, thank you for bringing this to our attention, but you must not omit any details to embellish you views.

Your original complaint was >> 11:31 Vozduh24: Complaint about message - 11:31 Apocalyptica : lets watch an idiot bat people
11:35 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Vozduh24: Please do not abuse the complaint function and feel free to place this player on ignor
11:35 xl_Arion 1st_lx: Complaint about message - 11:35 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Vozduh24 : Please do not abuse the complaint function and feel free to place this player on ignor
11:35 Your complaint has been submitted.
11:36 » Iris: You have received a Iris[href=].
11:36 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: so if I'll say that you both are idiotic ass - it will be ok? You will not fells insulted?
11:38 Deorn » -Magra-: :01-hi::111-kiss2(600):
11:38 » Iris: You have received a Iris[href=].
11:38 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly,Vozduh24: we know how much you like to be right and even more when u get ppl gagged, but please don't complain an a minor issue like this, especially since it was not directed
11:38 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly,Vozduh24: at you
11:39 -Magra- » Deorn: Howdy :o)
11:39 green buterfly » xl_Arion 1st_lx: 11:35 green buterfly » Vozduh24 : idiot is not an insult its not nice but its not an insult
11:39 Vozduh24: Complaint about message - 11:38 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24 : and you are still and willl always be...a stupid idioticsunshine
11:39 » Iris: You have received a Iris[href=].
11:39 Mamu_Undarray: :110-bye(200): have fun
11:39 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: this time it is normal too? insults blocked by system of chat?
11:40 Deorn: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…96&server_id=10 :20-sleep: 17 to go...
11:40 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Apocalyptica: Please watch your language and stop insulting other players
11:40 xl_Arion 1st_lx: Complaint about message - 11:40 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Apocalyptica : Please watch your language and stop insulting other players
11:40 Your complaint has been submitted.
11:40 Renesmee: Complaint about message - 11:40 Renesmee » Apocalyptica : Please don't swear or insult other players please read the chat rules - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/30-chat_rules.html
11:40 Apocalyptica » Renesmee,xl_Arion 1st_lx: sorry ladies
11:40 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly,Vozduh24: just complain on the right one and we can take action
11:40 -_marauder_- » Deorn: whats that for?
11:41 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: I dont punish people for nothing. I always look for ways to resolve problem with less damage.
11:42 Deorn » -_marauder_-: purple merc..
11:42 » Iris: You have received a Iris[href=].
11:42 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: so why now she dont have curse of silence? 11:38 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24 : and you are still and willl always be...a stupid idiotic sunshine
11:42 Deorn » -_marauder_-: Current goal: Make your way to the Canyon of Immortality and destroy the wolf that maimed the boy. Then return to Phinko the Sage in the Lost Wastelands.
11:42 -_marauder_- » Deorn: ...ouch :11-lol:
11:43 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: or it is because of something personal for me?
11:44 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: "sunshine" been chnged by sistem. And you dont do anything. If someone will send complain where I say the same - you will curse me. So it is personal?
11:44 Deorn » -_marauder_-: yes :D purple one is expencive :P
11:44 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly,Vozduh24: if you feel you complaint has not be dealt with appropriately please feel free to take this to support / admin / or make a complaint in forums
11:44 Deorn » -_marauder_-: but defnetly worth it..
11:45 -_marauder_- » Deorn: :Yes: especially the merc bag
11:45 Deorn » -_marauder_-: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=2755 love2
11:45 Deorn » -_marauder_-: :05-love:
11:45 Deorn » -_marauder_-: exactly ^^
11:45 Vozduh24 » green buterfly,xl_Arion 1st_lx: sure. Where I must to put it at forum?
11:45 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly,Vozduh24: 1 sec I will get u the link
11:46 Deorn: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=2755
11:46 Deorn: 11:45 Received: 50 Night Stealers reputation.
11:46 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly,Vozduh24: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…-Magmar-Mentors
11:46 » Iris: You have received a Iris[href=].
11:46 Vozduh24 » xl_Arion 1st_lx: I know that jaebert is your friend or something like that. but if you dont do your work - you must be changed for other.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 7:46pm

xl_Arion 1st_lx, I dont omit any detail. Before that complain about "idiot bat people", I send complain where he called me "stupid idiotic ass", and that message was directed to me. But that is nothing. As I told - if "stupid idiotic ass" is normal - I will use this words in my language. That moment is closed. But I dont understand why you was protecting that player after he insulted me in next message, where insult was recognized by system and blocked:
11:38 Apocalyptica » Vozduh24 : and you are still and willl always be...a stupid idiotic sunshine

That is what I am talking about. And I was repeating it to you. And yes, I am think that you dont want curse this player for insulting me because I was hitting your friend for steal other players. So YES, I think that this is your personal dislacke to me. (we can see it in this message: 11:38 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly, Vozduh24 : we know how much you like to be right and even more when u get ppl gagged, but please don't complain an a minor issue like this, especially since it was not directed )
But WHEN YOU ARE AT WORK - YOU MUST MAKE YOUR WORK, and leave personal for other time.
"

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 12:53pm

Quoted from "Vozduh24;140702"

xl_Arion 1st_lx, I dont omit any detail. Before that complain about "idiot bat people", I send complain where he called me "stupid idiotic ass", and that message was directed to me. But that is nothing. As I told - if "stupid idiotic ass" is normal - I will use this words in my language. That moment is closed. But I dont understand why you was protecting that player after he insulted me in next message, where insult was recognized by system and blocked:

That is what I am talking about. And I was repeating it to you. And yes, I am think that you dont want curse this player for insulting me because I was hitting your friend for steal other players. So YES, I think that this is your personal dislacke to me. (we can see it in this message: 11:38 xl_Arion 1st_lx » green buterfly, Vozduh24 : we know how much you like to be right and even more when u get ppl gagged, but please don't complain an a minor issue like this, especially since it was not directed )
But WHEN YOU ARE AT WORK - YOU MUST MAKE YOUR WORK, and leave personal for other time.
"

Since the word was out-blocked by the system, the warning given to the player was appropriate. A gag would have been given if that player would proceed after the first warning. Please try to stay calm and if you get annoyed by a player, please use the ignore button and you will not see any chat of that player again.

Yvil

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 4:20am

Magmar Mentor gagged me: Marensman (is my guess since he pvted me immediately but I'm sure you'll confirm it)
- rules state you cant gag the other race unless barrier is down and a clear violation of rules is in order.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0

Upon finishing a fight at plateau, I PRIVATED a magmar laughing x5 times. http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=VAMPXIII

I've been silenced with "scrolls" before and it DOES show you who silences you, be it human or magmar.

This is NOT a violation of chat rules and I'd like to know why I was gagged and under what pretense. To me, its a clear abuse of power and when I was a mentor - grounds for dismissal.

03:10 [href=] [href=] OriginalSith [11][>[href=] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 15min.Reason: flood.
03:10 gillimon » OriginalSith,wandering soul: :16-worship:
03:10 Mike Jones » dul: later days bro :Beer:
03:11 gillimon: 03:10 OriginalSith [11] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 15min.Reason: flood. ?
03:11 OriginalSith: 03:10 OriginalSith [11] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 15min.Reason: flood.
03:11 OriginalSith: wtf?
03:11 gillimon » OriginalSith: go to clan chat
03:11 gillimon: what is up wwith that
03:11 marensman:
03:11 gillimon: 03:10 OriginalSith [11] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 15min.Reason: flood.
03:11 Calipso: anyone in VD can get on boat to Vurdaliya and help Ata?
03:11 OriginalSith: no clue, i never said anything

This another "Marneil" incident happening again?

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 4:21am

BTW: I also have chat log files if need be ;)

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 4:37am

3. Spam/Flooding

Spaming and flooding messages is not allowed in any chat. Littering the chat in any manner, specifically sending meaningless will be considered spamming or flooding and will be punished. If you use flood messages, for example to start a group, please post them at least 5 minutes apart.

I'm not sure what part of this you are not understanding. but 5x ( for 2 different messages, not just 1) is spamming. have a good day

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 4:57am

Quoted from "marensman;155179"

3. Spam/Flooding

Spaming and flooding messages is not allowed in any chat. Littering the chat in any manner, specifically sending meaningless will be considered spamming or flooding and will be punished. If you use flood messages, for example to start a group, please post them at least 5 minutes apart.

I'm not sure what part of this you are not understanding. but 5x ( for 2 different messages, not just 1) is spamming. have a good day

I'll leave it with Yvil to handle as should you.

Omega  VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 5:11am

I'll jump in with my version of things for argument.
1.) This is violation of the language barrier as sith has found a way around it. This to me would be viewed as exploiting a game flaw to by pass chat regulations.
2.) 10 messages repeating to someone that is reported as spam is such, it's annoying, unwanted, and unnecessary messages with intent to bother a player.
3.) This is not the first time this has happened, and I'm not the only one to complain about the annoyance.
4.) It did indeed cause an issue as I was attempting to trade with another player and was unable to in a timely fashion as my chat was constantly moving. Big deal, not really, but if a player on numerous occasions persists in these actions it does decrease the value of the game as you can't do a simple task cause another player must gloat (in annoying fashion about injuring someone)
5.) If there is issue with this silence I will take the blame as I asked marensman to handle the issue for me, I am happy to say that a member of the team cares about the players ability to enjoy his game without being bothered.

To sith, this is not the time or place to argue with you specifically but all I'm going to say is you should be ashamed, further annoying a player you had already proved you can beat with 1 lucky cast, and then complaining about a mentor making you be quiet and think about your actions, clearly within their rights as you did indeed spam a player with messages that could be read by the other race. You should really be ashamed.

MY version and thoughts on this issue.

Omega  VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Saturday, November 17th 2012, 5:13am

04:09 OriginalSith [11] has placed the Curse of Silence on you for 30min.
04:09 VAMPXIII [10] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 30min.
04:09 OriginalSith : i Exe ya in pain hee hee
04:09 OriginalSith : hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee he he he he he he he he he he he

I would also like to note this^

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 5:53pm

3hours curse for nothing

17:47 AIIeJICiHKa » - dealwhitit - : want mirror (my pleasure)
17:48 - dealwhitit - » AIIeJICiHKa : want curse of silence? say sorry or i complain
17:49 AIIeJICiHKa » - dealwhitit - : i can pay if you suck
17:49 AIIeJICiHKa » - dealwhitit - : stipid bicth
17:49 - dealwhitit - » AIIeJICiHKa : 50s send by post, i love to suck
17:49 AIIeJICiHKa » - dealwhitit - : (honey)
17:49 - dealwhitit - » AIIeJICiHKa : awwh im your honey?? :3

I got cursed for 3hours, because of literally that? when someone is calling me a stupid bitch?

name of the mentor lalie and time of curse 17:50

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:20am

1. The reference to the Mentor: Not sure as it doesnt identify who silenced me

2. 1-6-2014 2250~

3. The nature of the complaint:

10:51 PM Spar: no someone is double picking me i get attacked and they jumped on it
10:52 PM Spar: whoever you are you stink
10:53 PM Spar » kalandraco: you are the one that waited till i got attacked them jumped on the eldo
10:53 PM Spar » kalandraco: you suck
10:53 PM kalandraco » Spar: when i start pik no one are in it
10:54 PM Spar » kalandraco: so you missed the scorpion on top of the eldo
10:54 PM kalandraco » Spar: i dont know if you are piking or sucking
10:54 PM Spar » kalandraco: you are sucking you jerk
10:54 PM T-a-u-r-e-N » Spar: lets be kind pls
10:54 PM Spar » T-a-u-r-e-N: not kind would be calling him worse names
10:55 PM Spar [8] has had the Curse of Silence placed on them for 1h.Reason: insult.

So in some weird world i can see getting silenced for calling someone a jerk. But I complained about the same person sexually insulting me and nothing happens to him. How is this fair that i get silenced and he has no punishment. I see that whoever it was that silenced me looks at the word jerk being worse than telling a woman that he couldn't tell if she was sucking or not.

I took the latter as a sexual insult but was ignored :woody:

Night Gathers, and now my watch begins. I am the sword in the darkness.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 5:41pm

mentor cant wait till the cows come home?

1-LordOfNighmares
2-threatening and no verbal warning for anything...and nothing i origianally said was wrong

17:21 Amigias : i guess that the powers that be dont care about the average player, just what they can make from us...lose 40g 4 blesses worth about 10g and damage to my red gear, and what do they offer?

17:22 Amigias : a mighty piss off put a ticket in and wait till the cows come home, oh...and heres an elders blessing that 1/2 of you cant use

17:25 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : 1st off, you need to warn someone, not threaten...and 2nd not one thing i said there was bad language
17:25 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : you said those cows you are reffering to our admins , 1- i should have given you a 1 hour silence for that
17:26 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : 2- im not thretning you Im warning you & telling you to calm down before you get yourself in trouble
17:26 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : i said wait for the cows to come home, that is a saying, not calling anyone name
17:27 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : im not familiar with that saying & someone complained on your message wish braught it to my attention
17:27 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : as a mentor, yo uneed to learn sayings and learn to actually read messages and not assume someone is saying something bad. as an x-mentor i do know the rul
17:28 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : rules*
17:30 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : a saying or no , you used that saying to reffer to admins from the context of your message !
17:30 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : and as i remember, if you dont know what is being said, ask or wait for admin to rule, they also see all complaints as do the gaurds...as you see you are the only one to reply
17:30 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : as
17:30 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : X mentor you know the rules
17:30 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : and you are familiar with procedures we do & take
17:30 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : and no, that saying means wait for a long time, not refer to anyone..it refers to time
17:31 Amigias » LordOfNightmares : and you should be familiar with the procedures us as players can take...report useless or idiotic mentors
17:33 LordOfNightmares » Amigias : do what ever you like mate . I will say nothing further to you

if this is the kind of action that mentors are now doing, i see and understand why there are so few and most of the ones there are not helpful and if you read info of some you see that they are rude and idiotic.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 3:55am

trying to connect mentor on duty - get zero reply - if mentor can break rules is mean i can do same and exe him ???
or its only works one way ???

Friday, May 29th 2015, 4:00am

or I can always can get him off duty and exe his ass off .....if ruyless made - it should work two ways

Friday, May 29th 2015, 5:12am

fixed

Friday, May 29th 2015, 1:38pm

Thank you Acro for bringing this to my attention. It will be investigated and actions will be taken.

Should anyone else have any problems with getting a Mentors attention or any other issues, please feel free to contact me in game or send me a post and I'll look into it when I'm online.

:rose:

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 1:12am

gimmie a break - bored? ( get rdy its a big 1)

00:06 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: put this in trade please

00:06 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: huh

00:06 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: 00:05 --Ark--: loka bless - come my location private + i give

00:06 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: i am not selling anything

00:07 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: that where it belong still as it part of the proffesion your trading/selling.

00:07 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: my profession is fisherman sorcerer /healer

00:08 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: Please keep this in trade channel Please read chat rules at http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/in…at&id=90&page=2

00:09 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: Services, selling and buying of goods can be exclusively haggled on the trade chat, in private or in the forum trade area. Exceptions are requests for services of professional healers a

00:09 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: and locksmiths. These two professional groups on the other hand are not allowed to offer their service via the public chat.

00:09 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: loka bless is BOV

00:09 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: i receive nothing and ask for nothing

00:09 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: that right there tell you it needs to go in trade

00:10 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: what am i selling?

00:15 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: I got a second answer from another Mentor and they said it must be in trade if you are offing it... if you are asking for a helaer then that different.

00:15 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: how is this it diffrent?

00:16 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: any healer on? vs I'm giving you this.

00:17 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: Services, selling and buying of goods can be exclusively haggled on the trade chat, in private or in the forum trade area.

00:17 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: I'm not going to keep saying this.

00:17 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: not buying or selling anything

00:18 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: u will have to cos im confused

00:19 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: am not buying or selling anything

00:19 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: If you giving it away you must put it in trade. (even free) asking for a healer in location not asking for any price is ok.

00:19 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: if someone want come to me for bless they can come to me and prv me + if they want liek flood say

00:19 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: that needs to be in trade

00:20 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: Services, selling and buying of goods

00:20 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: again i am not buying or selling

00:20 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: Dont matter

00:20 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: should i also put in trade flood if someone wants help from mob

00:20 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: free should be in trade as well as it sercvice render

00:21 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: the mob one is fine in public as it not hooked to a proffersion.

00:21 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: neither is BOV

00:22 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: Im done!! your not listing there for Im not going to keep repeating myself.

00:23 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: take it easy there, just expalin how flood has nothing to do with profession and im not selling or buying anything

00:26 Lord_Matt » --Ark--,marensman: maybe you can explain this better as I try to tell him how trade channel must be use for buy selling of goods (even free)

00:26 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: 00:19 Lord_Matt » --Ark--: If you giving it away you must put it in trade. (even free) asking for a healer in location not asking for any price is ok.

00:26 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt: from where have i told anyone there is price for this either

00:27 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: goods is something tht would be put on auction or tradeable, loka blessing is not tradeable

00:27 marensman » --Ark--: it is clear in the chat rules. one may ask for services in main chat, but offers for service must be private or trade

00:28 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: blessings have a value even if given for free. it constitutes trade

00:28 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: but it says services buying or selling of goods

00:29 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: so if i am giving blessing out as it is worth value - what is this value incase i go over power level limit

00:29 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: to my knowledge blessings are NOT considered in powerleveling considerations

00:31 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: because it has no value ... i am still baffed, am not selling or buying anything, has nothing to do with profession & pretty much there is everyone who has flood for BOV

00:31 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: for bov service like kole ala apotrope etc or soemthing i can see cos it has value

00:32 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: i see those in trade chat or else i complain on it

00:33 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: i have never seen these in trade chanell .. always location ..

00:33 Lord_Matt » --Ark--,marensman: personally I just throw them on anyone in my location to get rid of them...

00:34 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: feel free to complain on it when you see it wrong place

00:34 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: i do this but only when it makes diffrence between me getting badge or not , better to help low lvl giving them before pvp so they know is always someone with

00:35 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: and nope wont ^ noone breaking rules so no need to waste ppl time

00:35 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: for the lvl 1-4 blesses. most are given out for free. the higher blesses are usually paid for

00:35 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: lol please tell me who pays for bov blessing

00:36 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: many pay for them to rage or demon invade events

00:36 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: lvl4s canot rage :)

00:37 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: 00:31 --Ark-- » marensman, Lord_Matt: for bov service like kole ala apotrope etc or soemthing i can see cos it has value

00:37 marensman » --Ark--: lvl 4 blesses are usually free altho i have seen some pay

00:37 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: you are mistaking kole and loka blessing^#

00:38 --Ark-- » marensman: lol yh i can see, nether seen it happen but maybe 1 time the buyer was desperate for it

00:38 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: hardly, i have red badge so i think i would know

00:39 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: then you would know kole is what you buy from shop and is 10gold and has value

00:40 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: & loka blessing is side effect of how u increase rep:)

00:40 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: and parma bless takes 130 emmanations(3-4 EE) tell me that does not have value?

00:42 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: so i should not give too many parma blessings out to low level as it has value of 3-4 ee and once i reach 50golds worth of parma blessing i will be jailed

00:43 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: not being followed by current rules. you can always ask the guards to include it in your case...

00:44 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: what case? have not been silenced yet for apprently breach of rules ^

00:45 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: but then i assume u don't give out all ur blesses to the same person. that might look like power-leveling. most people spread it out

00:46 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: I am not liek most people I am Limited Edition ^ , but what u are saying is Loka bless will add on to my power level limit?

00:47 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: whats the value of this

00:47 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: not that i was told. i merely point out that it has value and so is deemed trade

00:48 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: when i give them the bless what point do i recieve or take anything from the person i blessed

00:49 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: u have the option to ask for $ most don't. u do receive the point to BOV upgrade

00:49 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: 6. Trades and Services Services, selling and buying of goods - my flood does not show anything about buying or selling

00:50 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: or taking money

00:53 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: nonetheless, you are asking for an exchange. this is the way it is. not saying it fully makes sense. the point is to move such advetizing out of the public chats

00:54 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: what am i getting in return please :) & until i see a new flood channel designated for this ( maybe called BOV) i will continue to use location

00:55 marensman » --Ark--,Lord_Matt: and it will be dealt with. have a good day:^)

00:57 --Ark-- » Lord_Matt,marensman: its night now, this chat made me miss a rage and film so will have to continue it where i last left it, thanks

---

are u for real?
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 12:21pm

Dear Ark,

Thank you for your complaint But, Mentors Lord Matt and Marensman gave you the correct advice. You were offering a service irrespective of whether you were charging for this service or not, as a result your flood needs to be in trade chan. From personal experience, place an add in your profile too for players looking for a bless to contact you before they attend BF. There are number of items which have to be in trade channel even for refreshing their timer, eg Biglo parts, Essays, and rainbow stones (from chests which we used to make rings out of). Should you have any further questions regarding this matter please come find me in game or post me a mail. I consider this matter now closed.

A note to anyone else reading this section.

While I have seen many players offering blesses in trade chan, I have yet to see low level blessing flooding main chat, that is not to say it is not happening. We responds to what we see in main chat and the complaints we receive, what we don’t do is give out pre-emptive gags because someone might be working their BoV reps or because someone tells us a player is incorrectly flooding. If and when you see anyone breaking these rules, Please carefully complain on the chat violation and it will be taken care of.

A side note, this section is as the title of the tread states complaints about Mag Mentor, this therefore means it is not for general discussion and comments on individual cases. If you have any feedback or comments regarding specific cases, please send me a game mail I will be sure to read it and take your views on board.

Kind regards.
Arion (HM).