You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 7:57am

A sad day for The Outlaws

Today a fantastic young man from our clan passed due to a blood clot on the brain.

To his family and friends that play online we send our deepest sympathies our hearts are with you.

Sturm you were a great guy always bubbly and eager to crack a joke. You became a good friend to us all, we will miss you badly. Rest In Peace my friend we will always love you

Monday, November 29th 2010, 8:00am

Rave what can I say, you always knew how to make me smile. The gods took you away from us but you will always be in our hearts, I am going to miss you so much and even tho your going to be mad I can't help but cry. We all love and miss you so much you will always be remembered. *Your Star*

Monday, November 29th 2010, 8:27am

My prayers and thoughts go out to the Sturm family and The Outlaws Clan for their loss.

Sincerely,
Sith

Monday, November 29th 2010, 8:40am

raven you were my cousin, my boss, and my friend i'm sorry for not being there enough i will miss you. may the spirits give you the wings you always wanted and now deserve watch over us raven.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:05am

STURM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never again will i get to greet your arrival, My friend and My Biatch, I only knew you for a month but noone has ever made such an impact on me as you did. I miss ya ya big lug. Rest In Peace my friend.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:06am

A sad day indeed, my condolence's go to everyone close to Strum, in-game and out, R.I.P.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:09am

My thoughts and shock of disabelief of the passing of this great warrior and friend who suddenly passed away - I am at loss of words of unexpected comes so quickly - My consoldience and sorrow of the family of this young man (raven) - I am in great disbelief and loss of words. May the Lord and the spiits lead you to a better after life and always be with amongst us - we will miss u and always remember u.

My consoldience also spreads amongst to his clan mates and extended friends that we will never forget him and may he watch over us.

Ultimategameman!.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:14am

i did not know Sturm, but my condolences to all who were close to him, here and rl
RIP

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:17am

Tranquility clan bows in silence ....for the loss of our brother in arms " Sturm" we offer a song to his memory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEng8LS-1c&feature=related
our condolences to his family and friends
♥¸.•*""*•.¸☆ I ate my last husband's liver with fava beans and a little chianta.❉´´¯`•.¸¸.☆

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:20am

the song is ......Hymn of the immortal Warrior by Manowar .....rest in piece Sturm
♥¸.•*""*•.¸☆ I ate my last husband's liver with fava beans and a little chianta.❉´´¯`•.¸¸.☆

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:21am

My prayers and thoughts go out to the Sturm family and The Outlaws Clan for their loss

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:26am

May the Lord craddle you and the angels kiss away your familys tears and pain. You will be missed Sturm.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:08am

I pray for Mr.Sturm!
May his soul rest in piece!
He may not be in this world but he always live in our hearts!

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:17am

Sturm was a true friend on and off the battlefield. I've only known him for a couple of monthes but that was long enough to know what kind of person he was. He was the kind of person who would go out of his way to help anybody. It was a real pleasure to fight along side of him in c.c. and crack jokes the same time we were cracking Mag skulls. I will trully miss him.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:35am

Sturm,

Clan Dragonlance wave for last time after you...:stesn:
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:53am

Just spoke with tanthalas and said him the bad news:stesn: As his fiancee I will post his words...

tanthalas: Now i am angry i am not online............Sturm was in Dragonlance from early, but he stopped playing.....Sturm Brightblade is tanthalas s friend in books.........baby i am really sad now......i want to wish him goodbye and safe journey but i cant

:cry:
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:31pm

Sturm...you were a good friend and a valuable member of our clan....we love you and will miss you dearly.

To all of Sturms family - my thoughts are with u in this difficult time. I know he is soaring in the skies above...now free.

"You live on earth only for a few short years
which you call an incarnation,
and then you leave your body as an outworn dress
and go for refreshment to your true home in the spirit."
~ White Eagle ~

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:32pm

Its always hard when a person is suddenly gone. :stesn:
Our deepest sympathy to family and friends of sturm.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:41pm

I am sorry to see this.....R.I.P Strum...
My regards to all ur beloved family and friends...

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:51pm

my condolence to everyone who knew Strum in game and expecially in real life... I didnt know him, neither in game nor irl , but RIP :stesn: