You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 2:34pm

Quest Problem / Error

:stesn:Nurturing a Corvus
It is not easy to raise a Corvus to be a mount that you can take into battle. First of all you need to think about how to get a chick to hatch from an egg given to you by a traveler. Then you need to raise and train the chick. The best thing to do is to turn to the professionals.

Passed: Go to Avelius the Scholar at Thorn Apple Brushwood and find out about a device to warm the egg.
Passed: Kill some Red Axes Outcasts, get the scholar's drawings and return with them to Avelius the Scholar at Thorn Apple Brushwood.
Current goal: Obtain some Ragtikron Leather and diamonds (5 pcs). Then go to Soygura the Craftswoman at Square of Fire and ask her to produce the device using the scholar's blueprint.

Conversation about device to warm Corvus egg
*He carefully studies the notes and the drawings.*
So, warrior, do you have Ragtikron Leather and 5 diamonds? Without these it will not be possible to make the device! Judging by the scholar's notes, these are irreplaceable elements.
I don't have the necessary items! Just wait a while, I'll get them in a flash!

:idk:I have all the items for the quest, however I am still unable to complete the above quest. Please can someone assist. I would love to complete this quest. Thank you.:son:

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 4:12pm

You don't have diamonds, you have diamond dust.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 8:55pm

:lol:Forgot I have been dusting every stone in my backpack. I did have diamonds at one point.:lol:

Monday, December 13th 2010, 1:59pm

but how many efrils do you need to get the eg to hatch?

Monday, December 13th 2010, 2:06pm

Please use the mentor forum for questions like that.