You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:47pm

Why we don't have to attack Admin Spy at CS?!

Injures for all... Yay!!!

Faelivrin [12] [Great Elixir of Giant]-> [Great Elixir of ...] effect

Faelivrin [12] [Small Elixir of Spirit]-> [Small Elixir of ...] effect

Faelivrin [12] [Ice Over]-> Malle [16] effect

Malle [16] [Dragon Poison AoE]-> Faelivrin [12] effect

Faelivrin [12] [Great Elixir of Life]-> [Great Elixir of ...] effect

Faelivrin [12] has lost the battle

And... Bye bye all... :stesn:

Resting mood 1 day...
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:48pm

hes friendly! be friendly to him too!

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:50pm

:neznau:is malle a hermaphrodite?...says that he is an anlagrissa master, but only females can master them...just wondering?

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:52pm

19:49 Malle [16] has cast healing magic upon you.
19:49 Malle [16] has cast healing magic upon you.
:rose:

I will never attack Admin Spy... Learned my lesson...

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:53pm

Strange - you attack admin... not the other way around. Why did you attack him in the 1st place?
Just wanna show Malle stats
<TABLE class="coll w100 p10h p2v brd2-all"><TBODY><TR class=bg_l><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Dexterity</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>533</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Intellect</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>1568</TD></TR><TR class=bg_l><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Intuition</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>533</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Protection</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>971</TD></TR><TR class=bg_l><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Strength</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>703</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Vitality</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>5398</TD></TR><TR class=bg_l><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b">Wisdom</TD><TD class="brd2-top brd2-bt b redd" align=right>3584</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I wouldnt attack him... :lol:
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:56pm

@danmat100 please watch the language. he is ADMIN - he can be whatever master he want to be - I am sure that he can have achievment "danmat[12] Master" even that we all know that you are not a mount.

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 8:57pm

Meh, he hit around 110 normal unblocked, its just that tinny bit of admin magic who got us in trouble :lol:

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 9:08pm

cryocore
Are you insinuating malle could mount anyone?!?!

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 9:39pm

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, words have no effect on admins ,,, so why not attack them.
TY CD

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 5:47am

Quoted from "danmat100;30632"

:neznau:is malle a hermaphrodite?...says that he is an anlagrissa master, but only females can master them...just wondering?

When he was on vacation I made him female and gave him the kitten. :)

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 1:23pm

Yvil

:ogo: You're a surgeon as well as an animal breeder?:lol: Any other jobs we should know about?:love:

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 2:03pm

cryocore

Leave players alone. I think admins could take care of them by their own and its no need for someone like you to interfear. So, @cryocore, pelase watch the language.

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 6:01pm

@CosaNostra

:lol: wanted to say something about you and a sign pointing to a place with lots of trees... I am watching language - you know where to go - right ?

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 11:35am

cryocore

No, i have no idea where that place is. But im amazed that a noob like you knows what a tree is.

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 5:05pm

@CosaNostra

Let me help you with that one
  • A forest (also called a wood, woodland, wold, weald or holt) is an area with a high density of trees. There are many definitions of a forest, based on the various criteria. ... (for more please look it up in a search engine, or wikipedia)

Hope that helps.

P.S. Lets not overflood this topic - if you want further directions open another topic.

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 7:35am

:lol: :lol: :lol: