You are not logged in.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 6:26am

Shop problem

when i go into shop the tabs at the top such as potions, scrolls, etc are not there. I can only view the light armor. It is in all of the shops :(
-StarLegion

Monday, December 6th 2010, 11:45am

Try clearing your cache.

If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache"

Tuesday, December 7th 2010, 1:22pm

Are you using the client? If not, which browser do you use?

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 10:43pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;31893"

Try clearing your cache.

If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cache"

Cross Knight,

I am having similar issues, but it only seems to work on one of my many browsers.

When using GOOGLE Chrome, I get the same problem as many have posted (even after clearing cache)
But when I use Mozilla Firefox, I don't have the shop issue

As a side note, when using Firefox, I am unable to view the entire page of my PostBox, so that it makes it impossible to reply/take items (But this problem is not in Google Chrome)

So I guess it is select browser problems and/or flash problems, as I know Adobe flash player is having issues working with 64-bit computers/browsers.
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 10:53am

The shop issue can occur with Google Chrome. Please use the client or a different browser.

@Mith123, can you send a screenshot of your post office problem with Firefox to support@warofdragons.com.