You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 24th 2010, 6:26pm

Client Freezing

Hello! The client seems to be having some issues - it keeps freezing and to just to move from one area to the next :fuu: ....So I closed the client and restarted then it gave me an dl error when it was starting up and so I shut it down again and it loaded fine.

I know of one other person who has had issue with the client....The freezing is happening while I am in a fight which is pretty annoying especially when I finally get a stunn in. By the time it unfreezes my stun is pretty much gone.

Please do something about this - rainbow or any kind of hunting is worthless if this is going to continue to happening!
Thanks, Kit
I am ALWAYS a figment of your imagination

Friday, December 24th 2010, 6:28pm

Oh and I did hit refresh and it gave me a page cannot be displayed
I am ALWAYS a figment of your imagination

Friday, December 24th 2010, 6:38pm

like kit im having constant problems with the client... trade screens wont open ... locations dont change...items used dont dissapear, as you can see this is a real problem for me
i have cleared the cache and sent an error log and lastly did a compleat reinstall of the client nothing seems to help
im open to any suggestions that resolve this

thanks,
Heather.