You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 8:37am

Locksmith Profession....Way over priced chest.

I understand that every profession has a cost to level up the skill, however I spent average of 50s - 80s for bronze chest to level up my profession and did a pretty good job of keeping up with how many I purchased and opened...number was around 50 bronze chests to get to lvl 15.

Metal chest in Auction are selling for 5 gold - 8 gold. Why would someone be willing to let a locksmith open a metal chest...if they can sell it in auction for 5 - 8 gold? My clannie Fancy let me open her metal chest all she got inside was...10:41 fancy ยป PaleDeath: thank you /...and find 10s inside/...and find an Zigred Amulet of Call 1 pcs inside. (this is not worth 5 to 8 gold)

If on the low side I paid 5 gold...and purchase 50 metal chest to level that is 250 gold to reach level 30. For as strict as we are on proper selling of the value of armor...this is the equivalent of selling a Mammoth vest for 800 gold. (10s + Zig ammy 5s. = 15s) basically item that can drop 15s is selling at 5-8 gold?

Admin or Guards I ask that you look this over. If this seems fair...I will say nothing more. I do appreciate any feed back you would provide me in this matter. Thank you.
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 10:47am

lucky for me im past that stage but i agree with you being a low lvl locksmith these days is hard and expensive work but u can still lvl up on bronze chest not only metal

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 11:23am

Thank you mate, for your words of encouragement. I shall continue in my efforts as quitting is just not in my nature. I have gotten hosed on price changes on a few items because people were buying them cheap and selling them way over priced...most recently speaking of the Chain Links. Would seem the admin seek balance and fairness in the game so figured I would throw it out there, but thank you. :mol:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 11:48am

Prices in the auction depend on supply and demand, they are not made by the administration.