You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 4:47pm

Charlatan Liquer

To make this i need:
10 Mushrooms
1 Dimness of reason

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 4:49pm

Sorry.. My dog posted before i was ready.

10 Mushrooms
1 Dimness of reason
1 Cuckoo Flower

I have a scroll of dimness yet i still have to purchase one to make this. Is it possible to have the game recognize this scroll so i don't have to pay 45s for another dimness when i already have 80 pcs of them?

Thanks.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 11:35am

You need 1 Brain Storm Liqueur, not Dimness of reason

And tell your dog to get his own PC. :smile:

Monday, February 7th 2011, 2:27pm

I shot the dog, so no worries. :)

Ok, let's get technical.. I need 1 Brain Storm Liqueur.

I have a scroll of them built into my bracers. 80 or so "Brain Storm Liqueurs" that once i drink give me "dimenss of reason"... If it's all the same why not allow those to be used to create Charlatan? I have already paid for them.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 10:40pm

My Brother, you also need the recipe too :) - once purchase and learned, it shows in your Achemist options for creation.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1901

Not sure how that "pack of Brainstorms" from trade fair are used...but i would assume that since you have them and the other requirements and the recipe, creating the Charletain should be available. I buy each separately and i can make them anywhere i am as the recipe doesnt restrict you to the BOE den to make them then.

If they can be used with the trade fair Brainstorms...thats something Admin would have to clarify.

Hope that helps,
Sith

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 10:32am

There are two different things: Brain Storm Liqueur and Brainstorm Magic. The Charlatan Liqueur recipe requires Brain Storm Liqueur.