You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 12:36pm

somthing went wrong with last fight

hi plz respond in my last fight eachtime i tryd to hit screen would crash i tryd loging on from firefox but it did the same me and bluebest had same froblem and it was the same fight we both died :-(

11:30 Some of your items have been damaged: Resistance Helmet (-1), Resistance Chainmail Shirt (-1), Ring of Irrepressible Anger (-1), Necromancer's Light Amulet (-1), Brilliant Stability Axe Shield (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1)

my Brilliant Stability Axe Shield and Necromancer's Light Amulet have both been destroyed can u plz restore them ?

Monday, February 7th 2011, 12:38pm

ps these items are expensive and red axe can only get once a blue moon

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 10:24am

Please make sure you have the lqatest version of flash.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 3:59pm

i have the latest version of flash mate here is the fight log

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…95561845&stat=1
me and bluebeast both died in a fight we could of handled single handed

i just ask for my broken items back

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 9:55am

We investigated your issue but could not find any problem from our side. We are sorry that this occured to you but unfortunately we are not able to compensate you.