You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 10:20am

Miners and Jewelers

So I've become a miner and jeweler.
And I cant quite figure out how I am supposed to sell my products.
My lots go unsold - eventhough they are cheaper than all the other lots.

What am I doing wrong?

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 2:21am

I am a low level miner and jeweler as yourself, I do not use the auction house, as there is a fee for every lot you try to sell, and even if it doesn't sell. I use floods on the trade channel, and do so only when I have a bunch of dust in store. Even then, I cannot suffice the demand.

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 7:18pm

Dunno, probably you're cursed...

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 10:03am

Quoted

I am a low level miner and jeweler as yourself, I do not use the auction house, as there is a fee for every lot you try to sell, and even if it doesn't sell. I use floods on the trade channel, and do so only when I have a bunch of dust in store. Even then, I cannot suffice the demand.

Thank you for the advice. :)

Monday, March 7th 2011, 2:24pm

i was also having that problem,my lots go unsold, but try and try u will get success....
nw my only 200pcsof (grey)dust also sold out easily.>!!!!