You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 1:36pm

Problem with mentor and battlefield

Hi i was playing a battlefield yesterday where the humans were practically doing nothin, and we (magmars) had a mentor named Azira with us.. that guy just sat there and leached the valour while doing nothing.. i went back and forth 3 times mining he did nothing so i decide to sit and do nothin like him (LEECH) and i get cursed.. is this whole game biased to u mentors, does no1 care bout the actual players ?

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 9:18pm

First off, it was CC...not sure why you bring up Mentor...we also play the game as reg player. Your just Mad becasue I told 3 times not to use caps. I was leading this CC all whent great...I was also defending red...so all was good. Then you die...we tryd to rez you and not one there....I waited 20 min b4 repporting U. Next time stay and get proper valor.

You got what you desurved.
My, oh my, oh my, How nice you're looking today:beeee:

Monday, February 14th 2011, 2:35am

i was in that cc you were in the room with me i was not valour leaching or was azeria are jobs were to guard rooms if u noticed we r in full blue armer some what preparred for it and fullof sumons
who do are work for us most of the time but what u were doing was dieing and stay dead for long periods of time easily 30 min dead in one spot we gave u a chance over and over but nothing so learn your lesson you r there to help and pertecapate

Monday, February 14th 2011, 10:13am

Mentors are normal players and the same rules apply to them (but of course, if they break rules they will not only get punished, the will also loose thier mentor position). If you find any player, mentor or not, valor leeching or breaking any other rule, please report them here. For reports about valor leeching we need screenshots.

There is no need for anyone to comment posts in the4 game master section, even if you are accused odoing something wrong.