You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Helpdesk

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Dear players,

To remove workload from my.com support and to assure your issues being handled in quicker reaction times we would like to introduce you our new helpdesk.

Helpdesk will preview any of your questions and problems concerning the game. Excluded here are payment issues as well as all requests and changes to your login details. To these matters we still ask you to contact my.com support directly.

Helpdesk will preview your problems, solve them directly if possible and will also collect issues which are not individual but general to get problems solved in very short time. In rare cases Helpdesk also will ask you to contact my.com support.

Helpdesk can be addressed in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Turkish.

How does it work?

Just go in forum, click on private messages.

This will open a messaging program similar to any email program.

In recipient type Helpdesk, subject should contain your issues as headline and your preferred language. After you can describe your problem or question in all detail in the text field.

After finishing your message click on submit and done:)

We hope this will help to shorten your waiting times.

Good game, Helpdesk
"Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
User: What's your computer doing on mine?"