You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• roxy11

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Too many times we are aiming for the horizon, and we are longing for the results, forgetting however that it is the small daily steps that make a journey, or we want to live life but forget to actually live it. In the same way, if we have to give something to someone, as I did at the cashier or with my friend, it is better to give him our behavior, in the philosophy of the Puentes Key called "Behavioral Flower" something full of ourselves, rather than a material thing. We give a thought, words, instead of buying a ticket, or instead of buying a CD, let's create one ourselves, taking the time to do it. There is no need to discover or perform some kind of feat to be happy, it takes little to trigger a vibration that repeats and propagates and repeats and repeats and repeats until it arrives at the other end of the world, believe me it is so it comes. So good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning!We say it but we don't do it like when we say "Good morning". Good Morning Wishes & messages
    When we open our eyes in the morning and close them again in the evening, we should return instead to greet ourselves giving ourselves energy.

Personal information

Male