You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Rhendari

Forum Noob

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

Guestbook

Friday, November 15th 2013, 11:29pm

By Dark Princess

First off, thanks for being such a good friend to me in game and for telling me that I'm very well known... I had no idea people spoke good things about me... I try to be helpful and respectful and I'm sorry to say it has backfired more times than I'd like to count... Secondly, hope your schooling goes well for u... And thirdly, you have joined a GREAT clan! DW is under my protection and I know some good exes if u or anyone else in that clan have a problem with bullies, leechers, and looters or people who are just down right rude to u... If If I'm on and if u need help, I'll help to the best of my ability! Hope our friendship lasts a good long while...

Your friend,

Darkie :)