This section is built to answer common questions we know you're prone to ask in game. We have often times observed that you feel the need to ask obsesivelly, over and over these questions, so, here comes. If the guide has not answered these questions, you may ask others.
I would aslos like to remind you, that apart from guards, who enforce the laws, there are administrators, who can usually help with your client, broken quest/items and/or payment problems, and mentors who can help you with general questions about the game. Mentors and administrators, are not guards!
Link to the forum - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/
Administrator forum - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/forum.php?f=39
Mentor recruitment - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/forum.php?f=52
Game Library - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/library/
About the game - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/
Return of character (in case you experience control loss of the character or or you need to change the e-mail attached to your character) - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=57
Report a Bug - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=71. Question:
What should I do if I am in offended thru private message or I saw a chat break?Answer: Click on the time next to the chat violation, right click, and then push complain. Guards will see this and act accordingly. 2. Question:
I am being ignored by guads. Why? And what can I do? Answer:
1) Guard is busy and will respond as he sees the message, and has finished his current engagement.
2) You start the conversation with * Hello, how are you *, etc. 90% of the time, guards online are working. Quicly and cleanly explain the situation. Example: "Hi, excuse me for bothering you, but the Magmar ship is filled with the whole mag population, and they're invading, can you please help us?"
3) You ask a question which is not within their competence.
4) You took the link: http://www.warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?clan_id=18&mode=members
and wrote one long prv to all guards online. Pick one and try to solve problems individually don't bother everybody.
1. Can I ask a question? >> You just did.
2. Will you please take me into the Order? >> Admission forum is - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=64259&f=23
3. How are you? >> I'm fine. (That's the answer, we answered it for all, stop bothering us)
5. I was deceived, what do I do? help .. >> Describe the situation in the forum (human guard section)
6. Remove the curse of captivity from me. Now!>> No. We will not.
7. Wazzup, hello ... and so on. >> Hi.
8. How to complete this quest. >> The answer can be found here http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=57999&f=7 and with any Mentor (player with a big red M next to their nick)
9. Are you there? >> No, I'm there)
10. Where can I get money for the fine? >> Go here: http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=38, read, learn, use, and Walk free like a baby baboon.
11. I have not used autobot!!! Let me out. >> We, as admins have a list that we are 100% sure of. Trust us we have the technical means!. (c) Black Abdul
12. Give me a curse of "weaknesses". >> I give only poverty, or above.
Can you remove the curse? Answer: ...
Why has he / why have I received this curse? Answer: Click the skull before his name - and read.
What's my level X superblow? Answer: Go here http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=29&page=5
I have information for the police / chat logs / compromising info. Answer: http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=64262&f=23
Note: Only exception is amde by rigged instances. Please sent to me by PO. I shall distribute it further.
The penalty is too big, can't you release me, so I can get the moeny, and then re-curse me?
Answer: Nope. Not a chance. Want freedom, and don't have the gold? Paypal/buy diamonds and pay, that's the only way out.
: Fine in diamonds - could it be replaced by a fine in gold/ substituted by another punishment?
: The guard is attacking me / gagging me on purpose / iviolating laws / doesn't play / is unworthy to lead
Answer: Look for me online, or send me a letter by Post Office. (post office from the main square in City square or Settlement of Klesva.)
I am constantly attacked by the player X (not guard), or he's also constantly gagging me! Please help me. Make him go away! Bullying! Madness! Magmars!
Answer: Attacks as well as the purchase of store gags, are part of the game. Guards cannot help you in such a situation
Where can I find this location? What is this item?, Where do I get it anyway? How do you do quests? How much will it cost to get this? What is the reputation needed for this one? Where do I get this proffesion?
Answer: All game related questions about quests/monsters/reputations/items, are handled by mentors. Mentors are the persons witha big red M before their name. Also can be found in forum here: - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/forum.php?f=36
I have been hacked what do I do?
Answer: Go here http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=57
or here http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=64210&f=23
The mail for which I have registered my character has been hacked. What to do?
Answer: Go here and indicate in what conditions the disaster has happened: http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=57
I have problems with diamonds/sms/payments. What do I do?
Can I have someone give diamonds for me to get out of jail, for example to pay the fine, and then I give them gold / items / resources?
Answer: You can not
Can I pay another person diamonds for their items?
Answer: You can not. For police, there is no diamonds or rubys. Guards see only item/gold transfer values and believe it is powerlevelling. Question of diamonds arises only when there is a suspicion of the black market.
Can I sell things, Gold or something like that for real life money or diamonds?
Answer: No it is not allowed.
How can I help in powerlevelling my son / wife if I throw real money can we then share the propery we bought with that, or can we use the loot that drops to one of us, we're family after all.
Answer: The police does not care about your relationship, real or imaginary life relationships. If you really want to help someone just paypal for him, and be done with it.
I would like to be put in jail- how do I do this?
Answer: Go here http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=64255&f=23
I want to create a new character with the same name as the one I have now. IS this possible?
Answer: Yes, but only thru premium services which involve buying diamonds
Can I create a new char and transger some funds off from the old?
Answer: No, first you must have the old banned, guards will check it for violations of powerlevelling, only then can you create a new one.
What is financial powerlevelling and how much can you give for free to a player?
Answer: All of the penalties http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=54&page=2
: What if I use a third person to transfer my items thru, to my first?
Answer: This is easily checked, and apart from the obligatory financial powerlevelling, you can get more for destructive actions and even an ip ban.
You have handled and jailed me?
Answer: Write here: http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=64287&f=23.
Your case will be taken into consideration.
I found a bug. I didn't get any drop, diamonds didn't get here, etc. etc. Problems with connection/client
Can you tell me how much gold X has? How about hwat items he has in bank? Who has he traded with?
Answer: A character can only see his/her transactions, and even those when the guard has time!
I have been schemed in the distribution of drops in the group.
Answer: The winning drop belongs to the one who is the leader of a group has decided to give it to. If you want to split a drop you got in a party, or pay a difference, or sell it in auction and then split the money, please first write here: http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/forum.php?f=31
(more to come soon)