Admins

Previous thread   Back   Next thread

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >> ]
Complaints about Magmar Mentors    Warlord Metalex [15] quote
14:16 , 13 Jun. 2008
The form of submission for the complaint:

1. The reference to the Mentor: Name of the Mentor
2. Date and time of incident
3. The nature of the complaint: Complain here!
4. Presence of a screenshot / chatlog?

[3] 15:15 , 23 Jun. 2008
1 king of kings
2 4:18
3 ?

Zy el [6] 09:11 , 23 Jul. 2008
RazrElite
23.07.2008, time 7:40 approx.
Well, it was like this. We started a fight all at the same time but me the first on the list. In this type of cases most players which are not in the top of the list stay in block and don't take the loot. RazrElite with gkth didn't do so and I've asked them why do they steal. Answer from the Mentor was,
RazrElite answer: "we don't we joined at the same" time.
My answer: "We didn't, because to me said you attacked cave bat and to you You joined a fight on...",
Mentor: "?"
Me: "You want me to draw it so you could understand"
Mentor: "You don't have to be nasty"
Me: "I'm nasty cause you don't wanna understand"
Mentor: "i don't understand and is funny"
Me: "Can't you read English?"
Me: "We need people like you to do the hard work"
After 5 minutes another fight: me, RazrElite and Shaktar or something like this
We joined at the same time, razrelite said: "it's my drop..", I said "", but unfortunately I take the loot.
mentor: "Nice you loot stealer"
me: "I didn't steal we joined at the same time, remember it's your rule"
After this he sent a Elusive atshi bat on me, I kill it and after he sends 2 phadakh bear wraith and I die.
My complain is that the Mentor RazrElite took a revenge position against me and I thought mentors shouldn't be revenger.

Thank you!
:help:

Niccci [6] 09:32 , 23 Jul. 2008
Zy el

Mentor:"I don't understand and is funny" - yeah it is very funny being a mentor who lies other players and get a sallary for that too.U just simply can't "join in the same time", lol, you don't have to be a mentor to know that.
They should give some tests to mentors, he, he.

On the other hand, Zy el, i don't understand why u are angry, he just teached u how to steel loots.

Azamoth [7] 09:58 , 23 Jul. 2008
i'll have a chat with RazrElite about this incident - hopefuly this will end in a civilized and peaceful way.

Zy el [6] 16:30 , 23 Jul. 2008
Thanks Azamoth for taking care of this issue.
Good luck to all!
:help:

RazrElite [5] 08:28 , 24 Jul. 2008
07:26 RazrElite Zy el: perhaps, in future, we should party..to avoid..disagreements
07:26 Zy el RazrElite: lol, maybe we will, but not at bats :p
07:27 RazrElite Zy el: lol

The civilized and peaceful ending was achieved.
Im Razr. And Im Elite :P

Niccci [6] 10:02 , 24 Jul. 2008
Very glad this solved in a peacefull way !!!

But I still believe there should be some tests...

cratos555 [4] 23:41 , 10 Aug. 2008
22:38 guild cratos555 : try (oh)g blocking ass hole
22:38 guild cratos555 : pice of shit
22:38 ashmage : help
22:38 Player guild [3] had a Curse of Silence placed on them for the duration of 3hr.Cause: foul language.
22:38 Fight ended "Attack on Kretch Guide".
22:38 Reward: 72
22:39 Player cratos555 [4] had a Curse of Silence placed on them for the duration of 3hr.Cause: foul language.

why would i get silenced when i did not say a word. i was attacking kretches and this guy starts swearing at me and both him and me get silenced why me?

cratos555 [4] 23:42 , 10 Aug. 2008
please take of silence if possible

blazing snake [6] 19:23 , 18 Aug. 2008
why there is no finland mentors

Onix Exdioa [2] 21:31 , 18 Sep. 2008
wvfqf hr fcfqjboej lookhn uoq mfnsoqr?

Onix Exdioa [2] 21:34 , 18 Sep. 2008
   cratos555 wrote():
22:38 guild cratos555 : try (oh)g blocking ass hole
22:38 guild cratos555 : pice of shit of assholes
22:38 ashmage : help
22:38 Player guild [3] had a Curse of Silence placed on them for the duration of 3hr.Cause: foul language.
22:38 Fight ended "Attack on Kretch Guide".
22:38 Reward: 72
22:39 Player cratos555 [4] had a Curse of Silence placed on them for the duration of 3hr.Cause: foul language.

why would i get silenced when i did swear and say a word. i was attacking kretches and this guy starts swearing at me and both him and me get silenced why me?
because im gay? or something im not importing?

[0] 18:34 , 22 Oct. 2008
milzy
approx time 16:33 server time. 23/10/08
I saw spiker human around bats den locations then he vanished, then went to ice Grotto to pick lotus and spotted him there and attacked him from names on bottom right-hand side corner, then found out people had already attacked him, told milzy that I didnt notice f8 was already on. (Note other people were in f8 b4 him) Then he said u shouldnt have joined, f8 went on as normal and by chance he came to me last with low hp. I killed him. Then milzy start giving me abuse and arguing, Eden joined him arguing(no abuse from him) with me , including saying that "u idiot" that he used an "executioner Pot", so I shouldnt have killed human. I said I just killed him cuz hes on our mag land. I said "ur Mentors u shouldnt argue with low lvls".Still milzy continued and Eden left.Then I said "ur a crybaby" milzy cursed me for 1 min Warning, when he had nothing to say, then he said "that will keep u quiet" (I think). Then curse went I said "thats not fair u cursed me for nothing". Then I said u dont deserve position of Mentor cuz u argue with every 1. Then he cursed me for 1 hour, Reason: Insult. Insult??? I never even insulted him, he is the one who called me "idiot" etc.

Can someone sort this out cuz this was not fair, and something should be done to him. He cant go around and silence for no reason.

Also got splinter and couldnt ask anyone to heal it cuz of curse, lost a days work cuz of him. I got a loan on armour too (rmz), so if my armour loan is not completed on time, then he is responsible, and should pay to complete the loan.I should be compensated, I normally make atleast 10 collected lotus a day, but cuz of him only managed 1.
The loan is on Magmar Trade in Forums.

Sir Nasty [7] 18:43 , 22 Oct. 2008
DEADLY WRAITH

do you have chat log?
Rawr!!! kill, hex, injure, scalp.... HAVE FUN

[0] 18:45 , 22 Oct. 2008
Sir Nasty
how can I get it, copy and paste?

milzy [8] 18:49 , 22 Oct. 2008
let me state a few things i silenced him cause he told me to get lost

i do not argue with anyone if someone argues with me i try and settle it

if not il go to a guard

2nd i have to pay nothing to him as im not involved in the debt its not my problam he told me to get lost

to me thats a gagable offence

if anyone has a problam with what i did prv me on the game

also i didint silence him for 1 hour

and i admit i went of the handle cause executioner is hard to raise and im wasteing money
i admit i was in the rong asking no one to join but theres 2 things i dont play this game to argue with anyone
and if someone go to me et lost and your not worthy of a mentor badge he deserve the one min silence
god made cannabis and man made beer so who do you trust :)

[0] 19:30 , 22 Oct. 2008
milzy
If u didnt silence me for 1 hour who did, its not like the curse came from no-were.
Other thing, I told him to "get lost" after I was talking normal to him but he was taking advantage of being a Mentor and higher lvl, and called me an "idiot" and all sorts. For a good few mins.
He cant make excuse of gagging me for saying "get lost", cuz he commited a offence first.

"i do not argue with anyone if someone argues with me i try and settle it if not il go to a guard"

This all lies from him, he started the argument and even asked me to pay him 20s for pot he used!!!, how bads that asking a lvl 5 for 20s, when he can get it from 1 fight. I never asked for him to pay up for anything and dont have problems with any Mentors, but he is just taking advantage of being a Mentor.

Also during the 1 hour curse, due to splinter, I had to hunt and got crits, so got injury cuz couldnt get help from anyone, thats his fault, Im behind in loan money.
Note: Injury to shoulder was 4 hours to heal, now 2.
Injury to Splinter was 3 hours.

Sir Nasty [7] 20:57 , 22 Oct. 2008
DEADLY WRAITH

a chat log is needed here...
Rawr!!! kill, hex, injure, scalp.... HAVE FUN

ncmoss91 [5] 08:12 , 23 Oct. 2008
DEADLY WRAITH
that is no fault of his own that you got injured so you cannot make him pay in anyway so don't even try to go there.

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > >> ]