Admins

Previous thread   Back   Next thread

pages [ << < 1 > >> ]
Hotline Service    Drolevil [16] quote
16:17 , 26 Nov. 2009
Hello everyone.

If you are witness of any illegal actions please send an e-mail to our detective agency hotline to support@warofdragons.com

Please include any prove (chat logs, screenshots etc.)

We guarantee anonymity!

Edge [5] 15:38 , 03 Feb. 2010
plz give a chance to out of jail, nobody warn me, i dont the rules very much before i went to jail, in my country very few ppl playing this game, plz boss can you consider abt me,

my character was THARA

SiPolTorero [4] 02:05 , 04 Mar. 2010
hey how come after the game update my life went down from 185 to 171 and also i lost 15 silvers. can something be done about this please?

gavor [5] 02:40 , 04 Mar. 2010
why has my attribute gone down not happy many thanks ;[

Anu6is [6] 09:42 , 04 Mar. 2010
SiPolTorero gavor
stats for grey items have been changed ...
Sed Quis custodiet ipsos custodes --- But who would guard the guardians themselves

SiPolTorero [4] 03:17 , 05 Mar. 2010
but i am not wearing all grey items i have on a mammoth cuirass and what about the 15s that i lost after game update?

SiPolTorero gavor
stats for grey items have been changed ...

Anu6is [6] 08:56 , 05 Mar. 2010
SiPolTorero

Character attributes in this game is directly affected by the armor you wear. Take everything off an you will see you base stats. Place armor on one by one and you willl see you stats change according to what you equip. You are wearing ONE piece of mammoth armor. The sum total of your attributes is based on EVERYTING you wear. If the majority of items you have equipped are grey, and grey item stats were chaged, its obvious that your stats would change. Yes the stats for the one mammoth item you are wearing is the same but this sole item is not what gave your character its total attriburtes.

eg.
Mammoth = 5
Sum of Old grey items = 25
Total = 30

Mammoth = 5
Sum of New grey items = 20
Total = 25

(The values used in the example of course have no relation to actual armor statistics. The point is, yes mammoth stays the same but the other pieces have changed.... hence your total changes)

Also, there should be no reason the update caused you to lose 15s
Sed Quis custodiet ipsos custodes --- But who would guard the guardians themselves

Valitseja [4] 15:34 , 05 May 2010
Im killed in Cretches lair. And i cant out of there. Nothing isnt work. I think its game bug. I cant move.

STRIDER1976 [8] 22:16 , 09 May 2010
setup was unable to create the directory"C:Program Files,ITTerritory". Error 5 : Access is denied
what is this ? i cant get client to down load plz help me

yours truly
STRIDER1976

retaurant [4] 02:59 , 29 May 2010
what kind of moster i have to hunt to get beter armor than the hunter armor

Dwaine Robinson [4] 15:18 , 09 Jun. 2010
Hello, the clan leader of Anxious Fatals Holier has had himself imprisoned 4 personal reasons, is it possible 4 those in charge 2 make someone else leader as he'll never be coming bk as a human? we have ppl still joining but without a leader it's a waste of their time! myself and 2 others would like 2 be leader, but we can't do nothing unless we're given the position! is it possible that Holier can be messaged, let bk on so he can relinquish his position 2 someone else!

firestone1 [1] 23:02 , 15 Jun. 2010
this is wierd and i'm confused

GallantScorn [3] 18:48 , 18 Jun. 2010
I ended up dieing to a time out. What exactly does this mean? I was blocking on a decrepit skeleton and all of a sudden I die.

MrBentley [1] 18:12 , 28 Jun. 2010
How can I equip items?

kingdoberman [4] 20:14 , 26 Jul. 2010
can you stop my clan Application is being reviewed i wan't to pot a new name plz thanks

darkkratos [1] 17:58 , 02 Aug. 2010
how do you go to other places

darkkratos [1] 17:58 , 02 Aug. 2010
how do you go to other places

darkkratos [1] 18:00 , 02 Aug. 2010
i want to go to free medows

Zamorak [1] 03:59 , 20 Sep. 2010
i have a complaint about one of your admins, since there not called mods. she/he silenced me for 3 hours for mentioning another game to other people to check out. But the info message said the reason was "foul language". SO the admin silenced me for something i didnt even do/say. the admin was Elesia Ice. I dont think i did anything wrong.

TheShadowOne [6] 05:25 , 20 Sep. 2010
Zamorak

Please read the chat rules
http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=30

Section 4 subsection 2

The basis for imposing a gag is the use of foul language, sexual harassment, use of ambiguous expressions that have double meanings and can be seen as vulgar or obscene (replacing letters in words with dots, blanks or special characters (*, #,$, and similar.)
This penalty can also be imposed for discussing and advertising any products not directly related to the game

Telling people to go and play another game classes as advertising.

Also this is the incorrect area to post this please use this link next time
http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=64333&f=22

It is always advisable to read the rules of a game before playing it, this way you wont get into these sorts of situations.
Calling: Human Mentor
Clan: The Jedi Order
Thank a Mentor: http://warofdragons.com/info/forum/topic.php?t=83304

pages [ << < 1 > >> ]