Before posting a reply please read the requirements to entry
- You must be level 4 character.
- You must be an active player (online at least 5 days a week).
- You must be able to commit 10 hrs a week to your duties.
- You must have at least 30 days of experience with your current character.
- You must have read and agreed to game rules
, chat rules
and the Mentor Code of Conduct
Granted that the above requirements can be met, kindly fill out the application ensuring that you answer ALL questions listed.
1. Game Name:
3. Primary Language:
4. Other Languages (written and skill level):
5. Which chat programs do you use:
6 a. How many days a week are you online:
6 b. What hours do you play (please give server times):
7. How many hours a week can you devote to shifting (minimum 10):
8. Have you any relevant experience from other games/your work:
9. Are you able to remain calm and polite if players are hostile or rude:
10. Are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be:
11. What have you done to help people in the game:
12. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = high and 1 = low)
How would you rate your knowledge of :
- Incomplete applications will be ignored and deleted.
- Do not post multiple copies of your application unless the information within it has changed.
- Once your application is posted it WILL be reviewed, there is no need to inform me in-game about it.
- Please be patient while selection and training takes place as this will be done in batches (a few at a time).
- Any questions and concerns can be taken up with me in-game, however, if you constantly pester me about your acceptance, expect your application to be deleted. An important trait of a Mentor is patience.
- If you are accepted you will receive a letter via post informing you of your acceptance.
- Applying does not guarantee acceptance.
- Acceptance as a trainee does not guarantee a spot in the Order.
- Your dedication to your training shifts will be taken as a reflection of your commitment to joining the Order
- If you can not complete 5 training shifts a week for 2 weeks once you're accepted into the Training Program, you will be removed.