Admins

Back   Next thread

pages [ << < 1 > >> ]
Thank a Mentor - Magmar & Human    Airlia [7] quote
02:49 , 11 Jun. 2010
By request, here is a place to thank a Mentor you feel went above the call of duty to help you out. It is our pleasure to help the population with their game questions.

Thanks are not needed or expected but they sure do brighten a day :)

montorge [4] 20:39 , 20 Jun. 2010
i would like to thank renesmee and lalie. They have helped and guided me from the day i came to this world, going above and miles beyond there duties to help me in any way possable. They have been my friends, my leaders, and in all meening of the word, they have been my Mentors! Because of them i want to become a mentor, if only to be half as good, kind, and carring as they were to me. I love you guys and i cant wait to serve by youre side as a mentor! <3<3<3

Renesmee [6] 20:48 , 20 Jun. 2010
   montorge wrote():
i would like to thank renesmee and lalie. They have helped and guided me from the day i came to this world, going above and miles beyond there duties to help me in any way possable. They have been my friends, my leaders, and in all meening of the word, they have been my Mentors! Because of them i want to become a mentor, if only to be half as good, kind, and carring as they were to me. I love you guys and i cant wait to serve by youre side as a mentor! <3<3<3

awwwwwww <---- tears of joy thanku sweety that means alot and im sure lalie will agree that u are a wonderful person and friend and make a great mentor hope to see u join us soon:kiss:
sometimes i ride my bike WITHOUT a helmet...oooh oooh and i color outside the lines, im just a rebel at heart!! lol

montorge [4] 03:18 , 19 Jul. 2010
I would like to thank ALL the mentors that helped me become a mentor. -Magra-, Renesmee, paul260386, xl_arion 1st_lx, and Elesia Ice. Thank you for all of the knowledge you passed on to me, thank you for supporting me and helping me on my way, and thank you for picking me right back up when i had fallen! I love all of you and am truely thankful for all you have done for me! I would also like to thank shevek for giving me the chance to prove myself as a mentor! Also i encourage ALL of you out there to please, thank a mentor, they do so much for us all especialy thiese wonderful trainers!

K I M I [4] 17:46 , 24 Jul. 2010
Thanks to Phaethon Best mentor around in humans :P

fargo [4] 04:30 , 02 Aug. 2010
the mento ..jeckle.. help me a few times and i just want to let someone know he and the mentors are a good thing. and u do a good job.. thanks for your help..

Mariksa [5] 02:36 , 23 Aug. 2010
Thanks to jeckle... For putting up with my silly questions... You're a peach!

talaveran [4] 17:51 , 31 Aug. 2010
Xx_Nightmare_xX, C2I, OriginalSith, Lady Jedi, Ghostmaker, scooboo baoshun, Airlia just to name a few of the excellent mentors that have helped me realize that being human is and always will be my home. Each of them in many ways have shown me that to be the best, I have to learn from the best first and foremost, with that said it was with thier support and help that I finally got the courage to apply to become a mentor if and when i am accepted I will do as I was taught, always be there to help out and ALWAYS remember I was once new too. Thanks all of you!

-gandalf- [3] 12:15 , 13 Sep. 2010
i'd like to thank hercules_ak for setting me on the right path
http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod

dreameriuss [3] 18:44 , 13 Sep. 2010
Would like to express my gratitude to Mentor Zap. his outstanding dedication to the game and undeniable expansive knowledge of the game is amazing. He is always friendly and helpful and his personal attitude is a shining beacon in this game. So kudos to you Zap thank you for all your help.

LadyBell [7] 14:56 , 23 Sep. 2010
I would like to thank starcrystal for being my friend as well as my favorite mentor, thank you for being there for us all and may u all stay safe.

Kutumbaba [6] 14:56 , 23 Sep. 2010
Thanks to Mentor StarCrystal for helping me to answer all my question bout everything...
quest, what unknown item used for... many thing, cant remember all...
pity... shes a married woman... lol...

brutus beefus [8] 15:05 , 23 Sep. 2010
i wanna thank all the mentors who make the difference, starcrystal i always find so very helpful when im on or off duty

Demon4u [10] 15:08 , 23 Sep. 2010
Thx to starcrystal:rose:
Always help me in whatever i need

-Dark_Wolf- [3] 02:53 , 28 Sep. 2010
Thanks to TheShadowOne she is one of the most helpful mentors i have ever met and always gives a hand to anyone and everyone that needs it. she deserves a medal for all her hard work Thanks hun :kiss:
Silver is becoming my new favorite color :love:

-gandalf- [4] 14:27 , 28 Sep. 2010
i am thanking TheShadowOne for being on the forum to awnser all questions ;) :drink:
http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod

pages [ << < 1 > >> ]