Admins

Previous thread   Back   Next thread

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >> ]
paypals vs free players    baktin [4] quote
13:28 , 28 Aug. 2010
this game is starting to get suck! paypallers need not to hunt anymore all they have to do is use their paypal accounts to buy armors and go on cc.. one player even throw a tiger on me while i stayed at the human base camp.
a clan of paypallers go on cc,,free palyers who doesnt have paypal acounts are getting massacred. what chance do we have against them? a level 3 paypal user have a complete set of anger with runes.. they can even take out a lvl 5 free user. this game is becoming unfair to free users.
when i started playing this game, thought it was cool and great, but its starting to get suck because of paypallers.

RedClaw [2] 16:33 , 28 Aug. 2010
Fairy Tale

I am not here to make enemies, just to play and have FUN... But rub me the wrong way and you will feel my wrath...

Gaidza [12] 16:35 , 28 Aug. 2010
baktin

No paypal players means no game for u noob!
Pls stop this paypal or not paypal nonsense!

Zaboo [4] 16:37 , 28 Aug. 2010
baktin

rvolvr [9] 16:45 , 28 Aug. 2010
yeah i dont paypal either, check this out, its called working 1st then playing http://www.warofdragons.com/info/library/89-ratings-p.5.html
thats 32,200+ fish

- -THE BOSS- - [4] 16:52 , 28 Aug. 2010
baktin
why cant you play easy? check this http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Roentarre he doesnt do paypal too , so you should find your way its not so hard

Mynx [7] 16:57 , 28 Aug. 2010
the game is played how u choose 2 play it. If u want 2 paypal thats up2 u if not get off forums and do ur professions all it takes is patience . If u haven't got that then thats ur fault not the paypallers fault
Dont knock till you have tried it.. and once you have tried it u b begging 4 more

Fairy Tale [3] 17:12 , 28 Aug. 2010
RedClaw you too level up and queue - we need more UK rep
bean ice

RedClaw [2] 17:35 , 28 Aug. 2010
Fairy Tale

Nah, need to do some events 1st, but I'm sure we'll meet someday
I am not here to make enemies, just to play and have FUN... But rub me the wrong way and you will feel my wrath...

wanderer84 [11] 19:24 , 28 Aug. 2010
paypals vs free players

Paypallers are captive
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated...

lucy79 [4] 20:47 , 28 Aug. 2010
guys that is the whole point of pay pal people pay pal to be the better plaers in the game. it would be wrong if there was just a pay paller cc cos everyone would have the ame and it would not be exciting at all and i mean if yo see someone with good armour and a zorb etc you just dont give them any lip and run away to a diffrent location and if people arent to happy pay pal yourself its what gives the game its power and excitement the fact that everyone has diffrent armours which either makes them better or worse its how battles are made i wouldnt be exciting sog vs nw or cut throat vs hunter all the time because there would just be no fun. enjoy the game i do i dont pay pal not even my profession and look i have full exe

Fairy Tale [3] 20:55 , 28 Aug. 2010
Want a complete armor set - get a group of 3 and go DH on human side it should not be a problem.
bean ice

-Grim Gargoyle- [5] 22:12 , 28 Aug. 2010
baktin

i know, if you give admins proof you ate your grandma, they might give you some diamonds for entertaining them ;)

RedClaw [2] 22:34 , 28 Aug. 2010
-Grim Gargoyle-

_Shahrukh_ [3] 09:00 , 29 Aug. 2010
How about this a seperate cc for paypallers or non paypallers dont do cc

Lucky Guru [3] 09:12 , 29 Aug. 2010
one of the best paypaller i know is drogan...he is a mag...pls don't be angry on me for my post drogan if u see this...

Lucky Guru [3] 09:13 , 29 Aug. 2010
and in other words,paypallers are cheaters

Lucky Guru [3] 09:15 , 29 Aug. 2010
   Gaidza wrote():
baktin

No paypal players means no game for u noob!
Pls stop this paypal or not paypal nonsense!

why are u sclolding him are u too a paypaller

Gaidza [12] 09:19 , 29 Aug. 2010
Lucky Guru

I paypaled 20 diamonds once to pay back a loan. Thats all my paypal Iv done here.
This game isnt a charity...
And Im thankful to paypallers who keep this project alive.

Skysleyar [8] 09:39 , 29 Aug. 2010
wanderer84

biggest nonsence so far

Gaidza

you still have to paypal if you want to get you know what back

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >> ]