Admins

Previous thread   Back   Next thread

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >> ]
paypals vs free players    baktin [4] quote
13:28 , 28 Aug. 2010
this game is starting to get suck! paypallers need not to hunt anymore all they have to do is use their paypal accounts to buy armors and go on cc.. one player even throw a tiger on me while i stayed at the human base camp.
a clan of paypallers go on cc,,free palyers who doesnt have paypal acounts are getting massacred. what chance do we have against them? a level 3 paypal user have a complete set of anger with runes.. they can even take out a lvl 5 free user. this game is becoming unfair to free users.
when i started playing this game, thought it was cool and great, but its starting to get suck because of paypallers.

foomy [4] 10:02 , 29 Aug. 2010
to all mags paypalers,
you just don't get it do you? this is a game. i want to "play", not work. i want to be able to just come in, queue for cc, use my nice leather gear and be able to roam around in the caves collecting some coals, perhaps pick up some scalps, get valour, and when the cc's over, then sits around cs chatting. is that too much to ask? why do i have to spend time working? if this is a game, what's the point of working? why can't you mag paypalers get with the game and entertain me?

Fairy Tale [3] 10:22 , 29 Aug. 2010
   foomy wrote():
to all mags paypalers, why can't you mag paypalers get with the game and entertain me

... with elusive atshi bats and colourful injuries...
bean ice

Lucky Guru [3] 10:52 , 29 Aug. 2010
   Gaidza wrote():
Lucky Guru

I paypaled 20 diamonds once to pay back a loan. Thats all my paypal Iv done here.
This game isnt a charity...
And Im thankful to paypallers who keep this project alive.

even thats a paypal

Lucky Guru [3] 10:53 , 29 Aug. 2010
mags are paypallers mostly...they paypal a lot

Gaidza [12] 12:36 , 29 Aug. 2010
Lucky Guru

yes it is...and whats wrong with that?
I will burn in hell for that?

RedClaw [2] 13:02 , 29 Aug. 2010
Basically people, the PayPallers keep this game alive, if we didn't have them, we'd all be either playing other games or twiddling our thumbs

P.S. Before you say anything, I'm not a PayPaller
I am not here to make enemies, just to play and have FUN... But rub me the wrong way and you will feel my wrath...

Braegh [7] 15:00 , 29 Aug. 2010
"this game is starting to get suck!"
This is where i quit reading

Lucky Guru [3] 17:03 , 01 Sep. 2010
i think this may take us to a fight within us...better we stop the conversaton which is gonna be an argument in the future...

-ganja- [5] 14:43 , 02 Sep. 2010
may be if people would approach their professions with the same zeal as they approach bitching about life's unfairness, they would get armor and move up in the game! This isnt a first-person shooter that you just go and kill stuff in, it requires forethought, planning, and patience.

-ganja- [5] 14:46 , 02 Sep. 2010
I know!! Let's devote an entire section of the forums so people can whine about paypalling!!

Lucky Guru [3] 17:17 , 02 Sep. 2010
   -ganja- wrote():
I know!! Let's devote an entire section of the forums so people can whine about paypalling!!

u are paypaller

jako pijan [4] 00:28 , 03 Sep. 2010
i must admit i find paypal against free play in CC a bit annoying but hey i've had a luagh the few days theres a human called truama magnet was running around in leather for a week... getting hius butt kicked in cc.. so i go in last night and hes there in full northwind armour and runes and guess what??? still getting his butt kicked by me... so today he goes and buys more pots, amulets and more freeking runes... STILL LOSING.

paypal doesnt always pay off. they never learn to actually fight properly with thier armour

Lucky Guru [3] 16:48 , 03 Sep. 2010
We need a separate cc for paypalls and players who do not paypall

Twix [4] 16:57 , 03 Sep. 2010
Lucky Guru
Guys you know why he's whining? Look at his date of birth. 1998 He's only 12, and he's mad because he can't paypal. He's also mad because he wants to get all green/blue armor without collecting any plants/working. Most of the people who are whining are kids who won't get anywhere in life.
PS: Im not a paypaller

Lucky Guru [3] 09:39 , 04 Sep. 2010
   Twix wrote():
Lucky Guru
Guys you know why he's whining? Look at his date of birth. 1998 He's only 12, and he's mad because he can't paypal. He's also mad because he wants to get all green/blue armor without collecting any plants/working. Most of the people who are whining are kids who won't get anywhere in life.
PS: Im not a paypaller

who told u that i want to get green/blue armor without working?
I'm still making dusts and selling...and my date of birth is not true

-- ArchAngel -- [3] 10:13 , 04 Sep. 2010
Twix

Oh ! i see

Lucky Guru

Another immature kid playing woD..

-- ArchAngel -- [3] 10:17 , 04 Sep. 2010
Ong-Bak

same here ;)

but the difference is I never hunt nor loot stealed anyone before xP

Lucky Guru [3] 16:18 , 04 Sep. 2010
-- ArchAngel --