Admins

Previous thread   Back   Next thread

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >> ]
paypals vs free players    baktin [4] quote
13:28 , 28 Aug. 2010
this game is starting to get suck! paypallers need not to hunt anymore all they have to do is use their paypal accounts to buy armors and go on cc.. one player even throw a tiger on me while i stayed at the human base camp.
a clan of paypallers go on cc,,free palyers who doesnt have paypal acounts are getting massacred. what chance do we have against them? a level 3 paypal user have a complete set of anger with runes.. they can even take out a lvl 5 free user. this game is becoming unfair to free users.
when i started playing this game, thought it was cool and great, but its starting to get suck because of paypallers.

Lucky Guru [4] 18:13 , 26 Sep. 2010
--XOnOX--that clan he is in is fully paypallers...see the clan description...only 1 or 2 ppl are not paypalls

Sagaris [3] 18:20 , 26 Sep. 2010
Lucky Guru

Why are you bringing this topic up again
Do not enrage me, or you will feel my wrath!

Lizardmen [5] 18:58 , 26 Sep. 2010
money=power

Fairy Tale [3] 19:11 , 26 Sep. 2010
Pointless thread. Paypallers do not have anything a regular free user cannot get.
bean ice

Skysleyar [8] 19:51 , 26 Sep. 2010
Fairy Tale

+1 with paypall you just get the money faster and i think it's better to spend cash here then for alchohol and drugs

SteelWings [6] 00:04 , 27 Sep. 2010
Skysleyar
Not agreed
*Drinking bottle of nice beer*
:eek:

_Tengu_ [2] 00:08 , 27 Sep. 2010
136.00 Diamonds successfully transferred to your account ;)

-Graybones- [3] 00:24 , 27 Sep. 2010
He isnt wrong the fact that people would paypall for this game shows 2 reasons 1 that the person dedicates this game to hard work and second that this person is stupid like honestly people payal like what around 200-300$ worth of money to this game it might be fun but is it really worth if you think about it that money could be used for other things like charity or world hunger spending that much money isnt worth it but it cant be stopped

_Tengu_ [2] 01:01 , 27 Sep. 2010
-Graybones-
lol world hunger? dont you know that the earth isnt hungry if anything the earth is thirsty but all man kind ever gives to quench it's thirst is blood :P

P.s. i disliked paypal cause i couldnt and thought it wasnt fair but i was a naive an jealous an just needed to accept an paypal or cope with it an play or play something else, guess which path i took?

SteelWings [6] 01:14 , 27 Sep. 2010
Duh
Feel free to buy my blood elixirs

MrBiGz [6] 03:14 , 27 Sep. 2010
.....Get a job lol
Je vous aime maimez vous ?///....,,, I didnt punch you, i slapped u with a closed fist

SteelWings [6] 06:26 , 27 Sep. 2010
MrBiGz
If you have free time to farm resources - get a job. So you will have money to play the game
Maybe someone said it before, but I will say it again - some players just don't have time to earn money in game, so they spend their money that they've earned in Real Life. That's obvious.

MrBiGz [6] 12:40 , 29 Sep. 2010
SteelWings Ok and whats the problem with that?
Je vous aime maimez vous ?///....,,, I didnt punch you, i slapped u with a closed fist

pages [ << < 1 2 3 4 5 > >> ]