Valiant warriors! Mages of Faeo, while closely studying the phenomenon of sporadic storms in different parts of the world, found out that a similar storm is about to break out in the Crystalline Caves!
Additionally, the changes that the storm will introduce into the usual rules of this battlefield have been revealed
! So you now have time to pepare.
- The required number of participants is changed from 9 to 6, and the count, instead of the usual 500, will go up to 300 victory points..
- The participants will receive 5 summoning crystals required to summon Wraiths at the entrance to the battlefield.
- Each dead enemy increases the score of the team by 5 points.
- For every 10 crystals that you hand over (irrespective of their color), a special blessing that is valid until the end of the battlefield is given to you. The effects of several such blessings are summed up.
- Crystals can be obtained not only in caves, but also abducted from an enemy base (the count of the enemy team does not decrease in this case).
You will also have double valor
during the Magical Storm in Crystalline Caves
Will you have the courage to enter the vaults of the Crystalline Caves during the Magical Storm when the time comes?