You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Wednesday, May 5th 2021, 2:47am

Author: Hakan The Khan

Race Raids

How about all of you crybabies just grow up? I swear to god this community was more grown up 5 years ago, holy hell you all are crying about raids. Want someone raiding to not be able to kill you? OUTDO WHAT THEY ARE DOING and be better than them. What is this "This is a war game but we have to do other things too, we need to gather" bs? You wanna gather? Get your pets to do it for you. Grow the hell up, people. Nobody has to protect you just because you chose to spend your time here slacking an...

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 2:01am

April event Easter Golden eggs

Just because your memory failing you doesn't mean it didn't happen.I remember kicking your chrome set using sorry butt every time lmao. You look a little bit thin though, you need to eat some game equivalent of burger and get some xp so I can scalp you now as well. Thought I doubt I'll be able to since y'all darkside people love to hide in your estates and only show up when I'm busy to come hex and run away Tell sith Joe says hi

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 1:26am

Bruv even when we were same level I was handing your ass over to you in plat and tallaar's what are you even talking about lol.

Monday, April 19th 2021, 11:39pm

Didn't you hear? They announced that if you didn't get your eggs last week you might have to contact Joe from technical support and send a ticket.

Monday, April 19th 2021, 2:27am

Divorce procedure - Magmars

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Hakan+The+Khan 2. https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Magic_Unicorn93 3. We'd like to divorce due to personal reasons.

Saturday, April 17th 2021, 1:39am

About other languages

Quoted from "Battl3K1ng69" guys lets be real here, you really think players making a post over this in the forum will get my.com fired up so they can place an add on a website and pay a salary for a translator to come and translate the 15 languages you guys come up with? It has the same energy as that meme where the guy says "sir there's 10k signs for this in change.org" and then the other guy goes "well if that's the case we gotta do it" Pretty much yeah, it'd be less of a work to actually use...

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 5:06pm

[April event] Tuesday - Codes & Ciphers

Quoted from "Atrocitus" 444 8 7777 2 66 33 2 7777 999 77 88 33 7777 8 444 666 66 6 2 3 33 9 444 8 44 7 44 666 66 33 55 33 999 7 2 3 ? Don't forget to combine letters! Its an easy question, made with phone keypad.

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 5:01pm

Quoted from "-Perłaa-" Hey Vszube, Mibhzel here (but its 22) 21 sis like: Ifz Wtavcf, Njciafm ifsf It's wrong, It was "Hey Vsauce, Michael here"

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 4:10pm

Ok let's use Caesar Cipher and give you guys an easy one. hint: Knowing the Shift: 21 Dau Rovqxa, Iexdvah dana

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 4:06pm

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Here's another one: Lslqs zyrey, M jyzc Mslqs Nobody answered, it was "Bongo bongo, I love Congo"

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 11:26am

Here's another one: Lslqs zyrey, M jyzc Mslqs

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 11:23am

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Here's one for you G.K'JGTGLE'GL'QN"GL:'RFC'Q'GQ'QGJCLR;' Nobody answered. The answer was "I'm living in Spain, the S is silent"

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 12:40am

Here's one for you G.K'JGTGLE'GL'QN"GL:'RFC'Q'GQ'QGJCLR;'

Wednesday, April 7th 2021, 12:32am

Quoted from "Innos" Yeah that was the answer sad mags didn't though Probably because you people have made this entire event dedicated to yourselves, lol. If you want people to take part, learn to just wait for a few hours to ask and not jump on every chance you get. Though having fun was never a part of these events for you or for others, it's all about getting the most eggs.

Tuesday, April 6th 2021, 3:20am

Plat thaler

This would be nice tbh. This or bringing back the OG fair reset where everything gets reset.