You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 736.

Tuesday, April 27th 2021, 10:50pm

Author: orrin

Bringing back an old event

Bring the Yeti huge event with many stages back plz... can even ride snow slide... lol btw PV is more beautiful everyday...

Friday, March 26th 2021, 4:47am

year 2021 game login

maybe game center login, faster

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 4:03pm

when game lags

Quoted from "orrin" nginxDOTwodDOTcom demon4u or something like that DOTwodDOTcom the 2 be for normal in- game and hunting connection daemon4 *

Tuesday, March 9th 2021, 4:00pm

when game lags

nginxDOTwodDOTcom demon4u or something like that DOTwodDOTcom the 2 be for normal in- game and hunting connection

Monday, March 8th 2021, 12:32am

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

00:30 Character xxxyyyzzz together with colleagues from the group were able to obtain Закрытый амулет Анлагрисы.

Saturday, March 6th 2021, 10:19am

when game lags

hi, i'm often like 9 times out of 10, so laggy in game - cannot even see bag stuff, as i check my os network activity, from Task manager and my HIPS software (firewall+ anti-virus). game client often connects a local ip instead of wod, i set on my HIPS cut all of that conn, it's better but still lots of 'em, i think it's local CDN (content delivery network) that sucks really bad for me, since it is connected with my ISP, but i am NOTsure, what i am sure is i have just recently did fresh install ...

Friday, March 5th 2021, 10:41pm

RE: new stuff in profile

Quoted from "orrin" Active Broths Отсутствуют Уровень интоксикации 0/100Каждый отвар обладает определенным уровнем токсичности. Суммарная токсичность всех активных отваров не может превышать 100. Отвары в наличии Отсутствуют - found in profile, click the helmet from main game frame after login to check backapck, instance, shadow etc., new tab is 'Broths' sry, just click backpack

Friday, March 5th 2021, 10:40pm

new stuff in profile

Active Broths Отсутствуют Уровень интоксикации 0/100Каждый отвар обладает определенным уровнем токсичности. Суммарная токсичность всех активных отваров не может превышать 100. Отвары в наличии Отсутствуют - found in profile, click the helmet from main game frame after login to check backapck, instance, shadow etc., new tab is 'Broths'

Thursday, March 4th 2021, 10:11am

year 2021 game login

hi, how you guys logging into game these days? me how: open game client (not with game center), click Enter, then opens up a web page which, i'd need proxy to access then, login that web (gamesDOTcom), then, click Continue to verify, wait for web page to launch game client or refresh it again, then login with game client, omg, takes like 10 min...

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 2:30am

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

on page: http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=192 Little Dragon Urchi greets February What is happening during the event is of great interest to the inquisitive Dragon Urchi. Do not forget to talk to him and help in understanding the world of Faeo. Quest accessible to warriors who have reached level 3. Accessible: one time Reward: Carved Heart x5 it's daily

Sunday, February 14th 2021, 12:45am

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

[February - Awakening of Feelings!] Strange Sickness of Heart A strange heart sickness forces you to seek counsel from the alchemist, but he claims that only the Consecrators can help you with this ailment. To learn the nature of your sickness, you must first visit a few residents and wish them a happy Valentine’s Day. Passed: Return to Rubaddu the Consecrator and report your success. Current goal: Go to к Givens and givehim 5 Complimentary Elixirs of Life.

Friday, February 5th 2021, 3:58am

In Search of the True Nature of the Fault (lvl 11 Main Quest)

info From: Esras [13] > the goal about secret and CHOSEN, You need to Talk to Barachmung the Chronicler In White Castle. He will ask a series of questions. The answers are as follows: 1) Elves. (Third line) 2) Guardian of the Universe (Fourth Line) 3) Cast of the face (Second line) 4) Weavers (Second line) 5)Brave (First Line) if you messed up you had to start over from the begining > with the palantir a fight with 2 lvl 11 mercenaries begin > to make the medallion need to kill fire kroffdors (2...

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 2:48am

In Search of the True Nature of the Fault (lvl 11 Main Quest)

oh, nice, thanks, just done it, where to start the lvl 12? i used same quest item the Fire Palantir it won't give lvl 12 red quest and, i am lvl 12 lol

Thursday, January 28th 2021, 1:38am

Anniversary in Jeopardy

Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Quoted from "orrin" ...nice guide also here, https://dwar.vika-plus.ru/yubilej-pod-ugrozoj Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" PS full credit to RU guide HERE ah yes...

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 5:46pm

Anniversary in Jeopardy

...nice guide also here, https://dwar.vika-plus.ru/yubilej-pod-ugrozoj

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 9:05pm

[Guide) Carnival of Masks

cute gifts

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 2:12am

[NUMBERS] Holiday draw - January

01-03-07-09 13-15-17-19 21-23-25-27 35-39-45-48