You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 231.

Thursday, February 18th 2021, 7:14pm

Author: OriginalSith

For those of you with login issues and gamecenter/game account not working together

1. account for gamecenter must be user/pass, not facebook 2. they must have gamecenter account verified and check it in Profile settings 3. They login to game with WOD client user/pass they've always used and click "enter" 4. New window pops open 5. LEFT SIDE, they put in their Gamecenter user/pass (cause no option for FB) and continue. 6. New window to continue as Gamecenter name, continue 7. They are in, make a post so they know they are inand it works (cause it will show logged in but not abl...

Saturday, January 2nd 2021, 12:06am

[NUMBERS] Holiday draw - January

11-27-07-32 10-19-14-49 18-21-30-40 06-25-29-16

Friday, November 20th 2020, 1:23am

Time to feed the hamsters again... Server freezing/locking up etc

Subject says it all, AGAIN. Now chime in with the peanut gallery...

Monday, October 26th 2020, 7:44pm

Lets Take A Poll

++ Only thing missing now is Hakan chiming in when we all know he shouldn't speak with his mouth full, of what, i'm sure we can all guess

Sunday, October 25th 2020, 12:43am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

Quoted from "I am Groot" Mags have higher stun ratio due to skin color,confirmed lol I need a tan then lol BTW: isnt it about time you changed sides again? i mean you do it like twice a year. This time really piss off your buddies over there, i'll let you join here for 24hrs so they can screenshot your unholy rejection and you might... you MIGHT get an idea what I go through, when i'm here and especially when i'm not here lol

Sunday, October 25th 2020, 12:40am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" hEy guiThE loOktH aTh mE I aM LeAm I poTht a mEmE I aM thO pHuNny ekth dee gEt iT fThEy aRe moNkEythffffppffpfpf hahaha PhFthO FpuNnY lame ass AND thats why you never speak with your mouth full... of what? well, i'm sure everyone can guess lol

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 6:13am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

Hakan, get over yourself, you aint all that or a bag of chips. Now... other things, i'll expand on. Stuns by magmars: 386 for example. Stun rate is tipped heavily in magmar favor. Some are just unbeatable no matter what armor/style you fight as, and yes, i know how to fight. I just want a fair one. Fails while picking/working professions: I'm picking blue/purple plants and its sad when i get power charge and still only get 1 plant per 7mins the last few months when I do pick. This is unacceptabl...

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 6:04am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

Magmar bank - still not working 5:35 AM OriginalSith: Error -310 when loading url http://warofdragons.com/area.php?error=F…access+the+bank Been years since its worked. Yet mags come to our bank... go figure.

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 11:25pm

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

7 mins w/power charge and all are fails? Mags stun every 2-3 hits? bear blows are like 90% active for mags on stun too? I mean, come on, no wonder people leave this game... No drops (unless you count strong life) lol No new client and less than 3 months to go till flashplayer is done... No new people to game (cause you dont advertise), instead you put on diamond sales to suck the life outta people while providing little to ZERO support (and yes, i know it goes directly to admins, who shove it of...

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 2:45am

ban attack rule abusers!

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=36190 Been there, done that and as usual, nothing happens.

Monday, May 4th 2020, 11:14pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

11 - 27 - 07 - 32 10 - 19 - 14 - 49 18 - 21 - 30 - 40 06 - 25 - 29 - 16 Invalid, wrong format. Quoted Please enter your numbers as shown in this thread! Any other writing might not be counted in the lottery. Thank you!