You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 6:06pm

Author: Balanor

Lingraonts' Enchanted Crown ???

Lingraonts' Enchanted Crown i was trying to complete this quest and i didn't get the reward it took all the items 17:01 Seized: Belladonna 10 pcs, Diamond 10 pcs, Sparkling Crystal 2 pcs, 10. but did not let me choose the helmet????:stesn: what do i do. it happen on June 21 2011 and 17:01 server time.

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 2:03pm

ok the same stuff is happening LAG

i have at the same time that the lag is happening i can bring you another window it open fine.... ok the same stuff is still happening, and not just me, i check all that you ask me to and still i LAG if you don't want non paypal not to play just say it it is very wrong for you to not look int this matter ....... hey here something eles that i did i upgraded my internet service to faster service and got a new wireless box.

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 7:24pm

ok the same stuff is happening LAG

i did all that you said and still i have lag twice today i died, because of lag..... i update client and my flash player still i have major lag,,,, it is during tranfer, talking to other, battle. it is never the same time or place,,, i have lost 3 point on my big axe of stability. Not sure what else to do.... ????

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 4:13pm

My game is very laggy

and sometimes when i interact with players

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 4:00pm

My game is very laggy

well i changed the flash setting to low and it cleared up some of the lag but at random time it start to lag, in battle and during transfer.

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 3:27am

My game is very laggy

just wanted to know if there any progress in fix or unding the last update issues, i waited for some time to say something just because i thought it would clear up. i have lost two point on my big axe of stabiaity because of dying. not due to my internet connection. Not sure what to do....