You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 2:40am

Author: otto42

Problem with a player

I am making a formal complaint against a magmar {acro}. She attacked me and the members of the clan i was in without sufficient warning or with provication which resulted in a two day injury. I Then tried to communicate to my position in the clan is not good enough to hold any wieght that i couold not just expel someone or ask them to leave(which she had demanded). she would not budge on her decision to continue her barrage . I left it alone Now while i have been in forum I checked on my charact...

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 2:04am

The official Faeo Quiz!!

What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? The turmoil Who is the strongest creature in Faeo?-Chaos dragon What are the two dragons called? human-Erifarius magmar-Striagorn Who created the universe of Feao? The Creator What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars?Egos-humans Vulcan What is the sun of Feao called? star of mirrow Which race was first to live in Feao?The Chosen What was the reason that started the war between humans and magmars?Hir...

Thursday, December 20th 2012, 9:45pm

Trades between my Alt and Me

Registration of a second character...thank you admin...i have one question in regards to the trade between alt and me... if i create an alt character with different profession will i get jailed if i sell resources via post to my main character at reg prices of course? i plan on not using characters at same time. it would also would give me an opportunity to try for valor with the alt character and the only interaction they would have is selling of resources.

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 7:55pm

Demonologist Event - guide for levels 2 to 5

Exactly...many of those would not be GB's either.

Friday, September 30th 2011, 9:06am

No one is twisting the arms these valor players for them to spend that money...if they lose that money their loss...like i said how many of those gb events would take place at all if it were not for the non valor players to join? Not very many in fact. If they are willing to use that money like that fine dont get mad at us non-valor players if it is wasted. PERIOD end of discussion.

Friday, September 30th 2011, 8:30am

Why is it that all events are being taken over by valor oriented players and if you do not feel to "buff-up", get blessings, have poison or res scrolls you get treated like dirt? And you are considered a "waste of gb space" ?Since when has these events become "members-only" Members of valor-seeking people who do not have the consideration to help each other in need, because they do not wish to get experience points. The object is to win I get that....TO ALL of those valor players...if it were NO...