Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 9:01pm

Author: Connor69

Update Thread + Info Log

in the location "Ship's Graveyard" there are no monster's to fight

Monday, October 24th 2011, 3:45pm

Battlefield Tournement

The other weekend we had the tournement. Was lots of fun, thanks for that. In the winnings display area you said "In addition all warriors who participated in four or more battlefields during the weekend received a special surprise:" I did a CC and 3 or 4 Tallaars, yet i never recieved my surprise... I would like to see what it is thanks

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 3:01pm

Problem in Game chat

i am having the same problem. everyone shows as an invisible and my chats don't work

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 9:45pm

all others invisibleafter halls

hi there. came out of halls about 2 hours ago. all other players in locations that i go to are "invisible". I have logged out, and refreshed numerous times. pls help

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 3:05am

All characters are Invisible...

i came out of Tallaars and no matter which location i go to, all the people(game players) are Invisible like in the halls. tried logging out and back in, but that didn't work

Monday, April 25th 2011, 6:42pm

missing pack of conlegret cards

17:18 ยป Pack of cards,Maibakh Card: Received: Pack of cards[href=] 1piece. Taken: Maibakh Card[href=]*3 pcs. i did this at the old library on fay-go. on Monday April 25th. my 3 maibakh cards were removed from my pack, but i never recieved the new pack of cards as it states i did... just want my stuff thanks