You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 11:53am

Author: WARRIOR_ZED

rregarding my dust disapearance

i always thought that the dust was in my bank but the last i think i have the dust was few weeks before when i took small orders for gray dust i realize 3 days ago that the dust was mssing when i was doing calculations regarding ths dust. waiting for further response

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:43am

Quoted from "Cross Knight;118194" When did you last have the dust? When did you realize it was missing? i always thought that the dust was in my bank but the last i think i have the dust was few weeks before when i took small orders for gray dust i realize 3 days ago that the dust was mssing when i was doing calculations regarding ths dust.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2011, 7:59pm

hey i want to inform u that i get orders for 13000 agate ,13000 aquamarine ,13000 turquoise ,11000 Amethyst ,11000 topaz and 11000 emerald dust ,so i start collecting the dust and put them on DS bank but 2 days ago i realize that the turquoise dust is missing. It can't be expired because i always add dust to make sure it won't happened . So if it was some bug issues or errors please try to remove it because it will affect my tarde deals as it is not possible to mine 13000 turquoise dust again, i...