You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 6:08am

Author: Mardahn

Guide to Aqua Domes and Aquavated Chess Pieces

UPDATE: Value of pieces placed in aquadomes is now a LOT lower, so you pay very little tax to trade with aquadomes now

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 3:57pm

help quests Wilful Spirit Tasks

thank you so much

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 3:19am

help quests Wilful Spirit Tasks

You have two vessels that fit different amounts of water. The first fits 9, the second - 7 . You need to measure out exactly 6. Remember: you have to complete the task in no more than 12 goes. In one go you can: - fill one vessel (it will become full); - pour water out of one vessel (it will become empty); - pour all the water from one vessel into the other (the first vessel will become empty); - pour enough water from one vessel to top up the other (the second vessel becomes full). What are you...

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:31am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "elnino8" I had a partially built lv 2 estate with some blue frozen biglotron parts in it and now I have lv 3 estate with nothing in it. Also I put up an exchange for 10 chests, payed money for 10 chest and when exchange was delivered i got only 1. I also have this problem, although i only had an exchange up for 3 bronze trunks, and only recieved 1

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 11:01am

why is it that every time i post something i dont notice the typos until after i click submit..... HOME should be HOPE

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 10:56am

As a lot of people don't seem to realise the purpose of these wonderful artifacts I thought i might write a quick guide to try to make them more popular. Aquadomes can be won from events(usually with a chess piece already inside them) or bought from the Flaundins, if you have the required amount of reputation. Flaundin page on the mentor info site From my experience most people who get Aquadomes win them from events with chess pieces inside them and then try to sell them. If you try to sell them...

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 4:49pm

bug with saving arena results

After a rather nice arena run i payed the 50 silver to save it to my profile, but after my next arena run noticed that I no longer showed up on the one I had saved. Please fix this bug if you can or if its not possible make it so we cant save arena matches and waste money thanks