You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 4:04pm

Author: Shandows

dead end

chest is first place checked each time, does not highlight, does not respond in anyway, as i said in the beginning, i am sure i messed this quest up some how, question has always been, is my game over?

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:46pm

dead end

about 45 days ago, Ive been in that underground 6-7 times now.

Monday, April 11th 2011, 2:16pm

dead end

You cannot Search the pot more than 1 times to eternity! this is a copy of the wording I receive, when i click on the pot on the self in the exit, in Unarius' underground hiding place in a Allayas Wasteland. You have to die to get in here, got a -5 injury this time. Shan

Friday, April 8th 2011, 7:39am

dead end

ok, but that means dying again, and last 2 times i got injuries. scroll is in ante room on shelf, when i press it says some thing about not getting it again for infinity. But when i can do it again I will write it down exactly. Please understand that i have tried at least 6 times and not looking forward to doing it again. Shan

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 11:47am

dead end

To set of for the Allayas Wastelands and go through the portal. Finding yourself in the underground hiding place, find the Scroll of Unarius and return with it to Pandrik the Wise on Light's Edge. This is a copy of the current side quest in the rescue of Orlufia quest. I have died and gone there 6 times over the last month, and it tells me i have recieved the scroll of unarius and can not do so again. I do not have the scroll, the wise man asks me when i am going to go get it, when I go to him, ...